+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Zora

Oooh, yes, that would be a great moment
    "That's Numberwang!"

i thought Zora was by far the classiest lady there...she didn't gossip around like sarah and Melissa did. That isn't her style. I would like to think she is the most..'for real'.

I agree AO. That's why I was so happy that she won.

I still have this nagging feeling that it's fake. I mean, it was all tied up a little too neatly for my liking.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I know, Miss Filangi...I agree with your thinking. Usually, when things seem too good to be true, they usually are.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, just heard on the radio this morning that Zora and Evan haven't talked since last month. we all figured that but then....
    They stated that Zora says she hasn't recieved her share of the money yet either, so how did she pay for all that medical help for her mom and aunt? like all the papers and people magazine have stated?

i've been gone for awhile, and haven't read through everything... but, i've not seen any mention of zora's appearance in last month's playboy. now, that really surprised me.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    i've been gone for awhile, and haven't read through everything... but, i've not seen any mention of zora's appearance in last month's playboy. now, that really surprised me.
    I thought it was Sarah who was featured in Playboy...

FORT Newbie
    I totally totally luv zora!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    I thought it was Sarah who was featured in Playboy...
    I read that Zora's pic was a small one, from years ago, and she was wearing a mesh-see-thru shirt.
    BTW, Sarah's pix from The Playboy Easter Egg hunt was printed in the Women of Starbucks issue ( which one of my boyfriends let me read ).
    Sarah sounded bitchy in her interview for Steppin' Out mag. She sez she wants a career, but can't get an agent, though she gets many offers, and has to act as her own agent. ( My guess is that she's rejected consideration of Sherry Spillane, agent to reality show stars! She handles EVERYBODY! ) But she was bitchy about Evan's desires for a career: "He seems bitter about his career in show business not taking off. Why is HE special? Why does HE have
    unrealistic expectations? He shouldn't expect to a movie star,
    because of Joe Millionaire. He should be pleased he's gotten what he
    has from it..." ( BUT SHE WAS BITCHY AND BITTER ABOUT HER SOURED CHANCES! HYPOCRITE! )
    In Bravo's Reality of Reality show ( produced by Worlds of Wonder--with which I am familiar, as one of the execs and I had had an interview, 3 years ago ), Sarah had claimed that the scene where she'd leaned upon the balcony, clad in only her robe, had been construed by the producers to imply that she'd spent the night with Evan. She said that she was about to leave for the airplane back, when they'd requested that she pose, so. :stupid

yeah, it was sarah who was featured. but, there was just one pic of zora wearing the see through mesh shirt. it didn't say when it was taken, but it sure shocked the hell out of me and my hubby. if it were any of the other girls, i don't think we would've been near as surprised.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread