+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

I did notice the coat thing. I was wondering if it was a shawl that "went" with the outfit. She seems to be very conscientious about the way she dresses.

I also think there was a split second when Paul didn’t want to tell her, but thought he’d take the high road
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    I agree. I noted the pause between "you might go for a walk in the woods" and the reluctant "You'd better change. You're going for a walk in the woods."

Originally posted by Jill

Also, did anyone else notice that when the girls were headed to the elimination ceremony, Sarah brought her coat along? What was that about? [/B]
    My hubby said that she was bringing her coat so that she could go outside to smoke. She had her purse, as well, so I guess her cigs could be in there?

I thought that was totally funny.

=becky

Sarah always finishes off her bitchy comments to Zora with that phony little giggle. "If he hates us both, he'll pick you. *pause* Tee, hee, hee."
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    oh I know! totally! Sarah goes by the rule "Tell someone to F#@* off and make them feel good about it" Her fakeness makes me sick to my stomach.

Sarah: "I'll have something that's a medium body, really dry, kind of berry flavor, but not grapey, because I really know a lot about food and wine. Na-na-na-naaaah-nah."

FORT Fanatic
    Now let me emphasize that I, unlike Sarah, am not a wine expert. But isn't medium body + really dry + berry flavor a contradiction? Can a medium bodied wine be really dry with a berry flavor? Do reds typically have a berry flavor, or be "really dry"? I may be way off base here but that wine description sounded BS to me.

FORT Fanatic
    I caught that line too about the location thing....
    and even if Sarah didn't mean it the way it sounded, she didn't make any attempts to smooth it over with Zora. So basically, yes, I think she was being a bitch too!! :nono

Checking it all out!
    Did anyone have a chance to count how many times Sarah batted her eyes? At times I thought she had an eye lash in her eye. She must think that is being cute and coy.
    Mizz Piper

The whole wine thing was just stupid.
    She was going to get rat-arsed on plonk and make an amateurish pass at him (witness the "come and look at the moon - again visit to his room).

You can basically say anything about red wine and sound impressive to Evan.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread