+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You are right , when she talks to Zora , it's with badly disguised contempt.

Paul made the best remark about Sara being in her own little world, and that she was always late.

Last night I noticed that everytime Paul went to collect the two of them, Zora would ALWAYS ask Paul how he was.

Anytime Sarah acknowledged Paul, it was to ask him a question or talk about herself.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by cali

I guess she was trying to say that if he didn't like either of them he could go that way, but it came out ugly.
    Well why would he have kept either of them this long if he didn't like them? Bitchface meant for that to be as ugly as it came out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Bitchface
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think she was trying to say that if he didn't really want to see either of them again, but was forced to make a decision, the better move would be to choose her as he would not be expected to see Sarah again no mater how close they are and he could get away from seeing Zora because of the location issue.

Either that or she's just a total bitch.
    Hmmm, I'm leaning toward the latter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

ok

Just trying to play devils advocate

I really do not like the way sarah treats Paul. It would be interesting to know what Joe thinks of her now... well maybe interesting is a strong word... nothing that man thinks could be very interesting in my opinion.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    I noticed the exact same thing; although I can't decide if Zora was trying to be nice or catty when she said that Sara had geography on her side. I like Zora, so I prefer to think she is trying to be nice. Sara, however, was trying to be bitchy; i.e. if he picks you, it's because he doesn't like you that much."

There was a scene in which Zora looked at Sara with the funniest look on her face, curled lip and everything. I think it appeared to be in response to Sara's "I wonder what will happen to us next." It seems apparent that there is no love lost between these two!

oh wait another one!
    Sarah is going on and on about herself and what a wonderful time SHE has had - then -immediately as if she realizes how self centered she must sound to Evan she changes the I to WE.
    She is sooooo shallow...... It's obvious Zora doesn't like her but, Zora has more class and is able to really hold her own without putting (haha love it) bitchface <-- LOL doesn't put her down...
    And it's pretty obvious Paul doesn't see too much in Sarah. And he seems to have good insight into each of these women.
    !
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    I wish that they would show evan the clips of what the girls say when they arent with him. Maybe thats the big surprise? Maybe he has been watching the clips and knows everything? Who knows.

FORT Fanatic
    It's quite apparent that Sarah thinks she has it in the bag.

Also, she needs to not darken her eyebrows so much. I thought it was funny when she changed her whole outfit for the walk in the woods, after she said to Paul, "I thought we were going to town!" I wish he hadn't told her where they were going so she would have had to walk in those heels.

Also, did anyone else notice that when the girls were headed to the elimination ceremony, Sarah brought her coat along? What was that about?

+ Reply to Thread