+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

I'm thinking Melissa too. It's gonna be fun to watch her blow a gasket. I think it'll come down to Zora versus Melissa: quiet good versus shallow evil. Classic.

juststoppingby
    I have to agree on that one. I wanted Melissa to win from the first episiode...first because I thought was was cute and down-to-Earth. Now, because I think she is extremely high maintenance, snotty and competative. Her reaction would be almost as good as Heidi's would have been.

FORT Newbie

Sara is in it for money

She is totally inot him for his money, she has even said he is not for her , that he is rough around the edges but she can ge used to it for the money . Evan said he thinks she is not in it for the money and he is so wrong! Zora is the one forhim, she is not in it for meoney and in factsaid the money makes her uncomfortable.

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by juststoppingby
    So.....who do you think the 'winner' (if she can be called that!) is? From what I heard on E! today it doesn't sound like it's Sarah. There was an interview with Allison and Zora posted on NewYorkPost.com
    ARGH!

Why do people say this sort of think without providing a link?
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

i know... i could not find that page anywhere!!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

juststoppingby
    Try this link... (love the slam-man icon)

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/52766.htm

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the link !

"I still had fun with all the girls, but we were all betrayed,"
    Yet another reality show contestant bitter about how their real life persona does not translate well to tv.

Apply the "Cali" rule - You can't edit in a bad personality

And the Eny rule that totally rips off the "Cali" rule- You can't edit in CONSTANT stupidity

Sarah's biting remarks

I'd forgotten about this til I saw a show that mentioned it this a.m
    Did anyone pick up on when Zora and Sarah were sitting at the table and discussing who Evan was picking and Zora said well you 2 live closer AND Sarah (I can't stand her)
    Says.....well if Evan wanted to not see the person he picks then he'd pick you due to geography.....not quoting here but, it was something like that. Just so Sarah. As if to say so if he doesn't pick me it's not because your better. SHE'S AN ASS! I hope the big twist is something that takes that fake smile off her face!
    I know I have way too much time on my hands :

yes, I noticed that. What a bitch.

I guess she was trying to say that if he didn't like either of them he could go that way, but it came out ugly.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You're right Stevie.. she takes any opportunity to put people down and then smile that fake smile of hers.

As much as I hate her fake smile, I think I hate her voice more. SOOO fake.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread