+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

I agree.

There was in interview with her on ET tonight, they asked her about the bondage and she said she just did it to pay her way through law school.

She didn't tell Evan about it but did mention it to some of the other ladies.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh my gosh, she went to law school?

Wow, yet another quality addition to LG's profession. Why do I envision her filing the first class action suit against leather manufacturers?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

juststoppingby

Spoiler? - Sara on E!

Did anyone see the interview with Sara on E! today (Feb 2nd?) She actually answered the question "Are you dating anyone now?" with something along the lines of "No. It's been too crazy since I have come back from Paris." Interesting.....

Hmmm, no I didn't see it.
    Interesting response.
    You could read a lot into that comment.

Welcome to the site
    "That's Numberwang!"

juststoppingby
    I was looking for a re-cap on E Online, but couldn't find one. I did find this on "Watch with Kristen"....

"On His Post-Joe Love Life: "Oh, hell, I don't know. It wasn't that bad before the show. It wasn't going anywhere, but it wasn't that bad. I guess we'll have to wait until after the show to see. I don't think anybody can predict that."

Hmmm...does that mean we can assume he didn't find lasting love?"

juststoppingby!

That is an interesting comment. If I were Sarah, I would have said "no, since getting back from Paris I have been all tied up!"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Princess
    Juststoppingby!
    If I were Sarah, I would have said "no, since getting back from Paris I have been all tied up!"

juststoppingby
    So.....who do you think the 'winner' (if she can be called that!) is? From what I heard on E! today it doesn't sound like it's Sarah. There was an interview with Allison and Zora posted on NewYorkPost.com which may rule out Zora...leaving Melissa. But, that girl doesn't even know what garlic looks like so I don't see Evan thinking that she won't have a problem with his lack of funds. Who knows, the TV execs are probably setting up these interview slips...as they probably 'slipped' on information leaking about the Sarah videos right after she and Evan got cosy in the woods. It's all about ratings...

I am leaning toward Zora right now, but I liked Melissa as the winner early on.

I think Sarah goes next.

I have thought Melissa since the first cut.
    He has seemed very smitten with her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread