+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah

well, thank you, joe. "princess" sarah sure gave us a performance tonight, eh? i think she's going more for the title of "highest paid hooker"... it will be hilarious when she finds out she gave away a 50 million dollar bj for FREE!!!! i can't wait to see what she has to say for herself after the show is over.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

At this point, I think Sarah's primary motivation is just to win. She's in it for the competition aspect, not because she cares particularly about Evan. That's my impression, anyway, and she seems willing to take any steps necessary to pull off the victory.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I have to say I agree Paulie.

She's probably surprised me more than anyone for really being totally different from my first impression.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think that's why I found her trip to the woods a little disturbing. I think she gave it up less because she liked him and more for the leverage.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sleeping with George W
    She's the biggest two-faced bee-atch I've ever seen. She tells Melissa that she can't wait to see Mo-Jo get the boot (something about "that BLEEP is going down!), and then fawns over Mo-Jo as she left, with that awful fake sympathy look on her face. Hate, hate, hate Sarah.

Ugh, I really wanted to smack her at that point Eden.
    She's not very nice at all imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wireless Microphones: $150
    Fox's Subtitle Editor: $39,000/year
    Knowing Sara gave it up for nothing: Priceless
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by fluff

She's probably surprised me more than anyone for really being totally different from my first impression.
    for real! she has done a perfect 180 and has them all fooled. she sure had me fooled too. but she can sure get the claws out and play down and dirty with the best of them.

I hate Sarah's eyebrows. They are horrible. They don't match her hair ~ not even close! She needs to lighten them.

I thought she had quite a nerve to call MoJo a slut after she ran off into the woods with Evan & did whatever it was they actually did! "hey kettle, you're black!" Whatever! I mean, I didn't care for MoJo either, but Sarah had no room to talk, that's for sure!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

hahahahaha Holly... we need to start a "I hate Sarahs BIG BROWN EYEBROWS club"

Dustbunny

+ Reply to Thread