+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah

I agree.

I think she might not be as sweet and innocent as she at first seemed to be to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmmmm, so you think she might have a mean streak in her?

wonder if whips and chains have anything to do with it?

Just the dog in me, but...

I'd never really paid much attention to her (just kinda remembered her as the "You dance very well." "Really?" "Yeah." girl)...until the tango lesson.

There I was, just sort of sitting there watching with my girlfriend in the room, and when she took that jacket off to reveal that sweater, my eyes shot out of my head and my tongue rolled out into a red carpet across the room.

I tried to play it off in front of the g/f, but she had to pick my eyes up and hand them back to me.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I think she is very pretty and she was a knock out in that sweater. My husband had the same reaction phat.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm geting the destinct impression that she is the one "Joe" calls an opportunist.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh yeah, Sarah is beautiful, but some things about her bother me. I didn't like it when she talked to MelissaM about kissing Evan. Just had to bring it up! I thought it was immature to brag about it especially because they were both dating the same guy!!! I guess she was trying to say "he likes me better, so keep away from my man".

But then again I'm glad she brought it up because MelissaM's reaction was quite amusing.

I agree Monika.

I'm rapidly going off Sarah.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Monika
    Oh yeah, Sarah is beautiful, but some things about her bother me. I didn't like it when she talked to MelissaM about kissing Evan. Just had to bring it up! I thought it was immature to brag about it especially because they were both dating the same guy!!! I guess she was trying to say "he likes me better, so keep away from my man".

But then again I'm glad she brought it up because MelissaM's reaction was quite amusing.
    or it could work against her, Melissa may just try harder and sweeter that her. remember they are fighting for the golden ring. not just champion of the show or so they think.

*princess*

the name Sarah means "princess".. did you know that? i have a friend named Sarah who just told me that... cute, isnt it? ...... Sarah is my favorite on the show, so dont be too mean, k?

hmmmmm now that has a weird sound to it

Broken Sarah?

nnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I'll stick with broken princess

+ Reply to Thread