+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sarah

Exactly.

The real twist would be if he's able to see through Sarah and pick Zora, but I honestly don't think he will.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

He will, Miss F, but only because he thinks she's more likely to accept his lie than Sarah is.

And, Piper, I've noticed Sarah's ridiculous eye-batting, too. Usually, it seems she does it when she's feeling particularly awkward or if she's just said something mean.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

"Rat-arsed on plonk"

That is funny, never heard that expression before. I too am not impressed by Sarah. She was condencending to the butler and I think all she sees is the almighty $$$. She doesnt say that she loves him, only how she is going to get him then refine him. She is already snobbish without even having the imaginary millions. This was my first total episode I saw, but I did get strong impressions of Sarah.

FORT Newbie
    It's funny... the situations you all brought up here...

(1) geography comment
    (2) wine-idiot comment (I don't care WHO you are - or who you think you are - in France let them pick it for you).
    (3) walk in the woods ("I THOUGHT we were going into town!" - whine whine whine)
    (4) Zora "Morning Paul - How are you?" Sarah "Yes" but to herself "Yes, servant. You are fired when I am the boss"

were all things my wife and I picked up in too. I thought we were reading too much into it, but I guess not.

If she gives another little "tee he he he" laugh after one of her "comments" to Zora..... I might need a new TV... and a cast on my foot!

FORT Newbie

Sara's guess on the size of the emerald

Sara and Zora were discussing the size of the emeralds on the last episode. What was Sara's guess as to the size?

TMR - I am SO with you on that laugh of hers. UGH!!

Any twist or ending with that smirk being wiped off her face is A-OK with me!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

A karat, I think. I believe that was her final answer.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by TakeMyRose
    I don't care WHO you are - or who you think you are - in France let them pick it for you
    True that!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think she said "at least"

She's so phony....I only wish/hope that the jewels they received are fake (though I don't think they are)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Any twist or ending with that smirk being wiped off her face is A-OK with me!
    Miss F!!

I really really really dislike this girl.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread