+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alison

I was thinking that after their date lightened up a bit she should have made a comment about maybe trying it. It could have changed things.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree Cali.

I think he clearly was very attracted to her physically and was probably looking for the slightest spark from her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

After she said there was not point in going on, I knew he would not pick her even though they had good time after the ice was broken. No guy wants that kind of open rejection, even when they ask for it ;as he did. As for her tears; I am sure she did have a good time at Notre Dame and regreted that she did not follow up with a comment on how fun it was. Also, no one wants to be rejected, especially by someone who you do not think is worthy of you. Not fun!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Good point Feif.
    I get the impression that Alison would not give Evan the time of day of he approached her in a social situation.
    She was cearly most unimpressed by his lack of "smooth" as she put it.

To then have him reject her must have been something of a kicker.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    She seemed very high maintenance, I don't think she'd be happy with anybody.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hate to agree, but she blew it, too much trouble dealing with her. what does she have to offer? If she wants so much sophistication? not that I didn't think she was a babe..........but this old man has learned. give me sarah or zora, they seem to be the most down to earth pair there.

Evan was acting like a ten year old when he was picking at his food and smelling it. Like Alison, I would have been disgusted by it too.

For what it's worth, Alison was on ET last night. She was saying the edicting was making her look like she wanted to stay when she was nervous he was going to pick her not reject her. In the immortal words of Heidi...."whatever." I'm not sure if I believe her or not, I can see tearing up even if you said you weren't interested....it is still being rejected on TV. Being dumped or dumping is never really fun.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I agree Nancy.
    I think there's a very good chance that rejection might have made her tear up.
    I can also see her argument though, that she was nervous he's was going to select her.
    I wonder whether the women can just say they don't want the necklace.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, I saw her on ET also, and I don't know if I buy her story about the tears. She claimed she was afraid Evan was going to change his mind and choose her?!? This was after she told Evan on the boat ride, "After you meet my friends...". Hmmm, I think it's just like many of you have said; it aint fun being rejected, period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast