+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heidi lets 'er rip on Radio

Heidi & MoJo look like they have sun damaged skin.

And Heidi saying that the "editing made her look much worse than she was" ~ PUH-LEEEZE! Or should I say "WHATEVER"

And she was a total bitch to the butler when he was looking for her bags. I suppose she's gonna blame that on editing as well? She was a bitch to everyone, pretty much. Her personality (or lack of one) sucked. End of story.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

sunsiray
    About Heidi's fear of horses and her little crying jag: This is not my writing, but it was so funny I copied it from another website:

"She just was not used to horses, she spends her time in Tiajuana doing donkey shows."

PRICELESS!

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    The show's producers must check their I.D.s to verify their ages, but I still can't believe that some of these girls are as young as they say.

If Heidi is really 24, then it must take a lot out of a girl when she tries to go from trailer trash to gold digger.

Ah, Heidi...Dragging out the old "it wasn't me" stand-by. I wasn't a bitch, it was all the editing's fault!

lol_its_fun

Re: Heidi lets 'er rip on Radio

Originally posted by sunsiray
    And Heidi also said that "editing" made her look much worse than she was.
    Whatever!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I nearly fell out of my chair when they got told the ones picked were going to Paris for 4 days. THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!! I busted a gut, all they needed was to put a boing! sound effect in to accent it.

Originally posted by brenda
    The show's producers must check their I.D.s to verify their ages, but I still can't believe that some of these girls are as young as they say.
    Yeah right, b/c we all know how Fox is so thorough with their background checks...
    If these girls really are the age they claim to be, then I fear for the way they'll look in another 5-10 years. Here's my advice to them: STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN! And my special advice for MoJo: LOSE THE GLITTER MAKE-UP! YOU ARE NOT 15 YEARS OLD! IT MAKES YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Re: Heidi lets 'er rip on Radio

Originally posted by sunsiray
    On a radio interview in San Diego today, when she was asked what Evan was like, she replied with one word: "Doorknob".

Are you sure she didn't say "Le Doorknob"?

omg
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by holly71
    Yeah right, b/c we all know how Fox is so thorough with their background checks...
    If these girls really are the age they claim to be, then I fear for the way they'll look in another 5-10 years. Here's my advice to them: STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN! And my special advice for MoJo: LOSE THE GLITTER MAKE-UP! YOU ARE NOT 15 YEARS OLD! IT MAKES YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!

Heidi and Melissa Jo in particular look a lot older than they claim to be to me.

The glitter make up was pretty awful, I don't think that suited her at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast