+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women in The Bachelor vs women in Joe millionaire

lol_its_fun

Women in The Bachelor vs women in Joe millionaire

What do you guys think? I got an impression that the women in The Bach are better looking and younger than the ones in Joe Millionaire even though I didn't even get to watch 1/3 of The Bachelor 2.

I found the women of The Bachelor generally more attractive than the Joe Millionaire women.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I found the whole production of the Bachelor/ette to be better.Fox doesn't have the budget, and what they do have was spent on jewelry.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by enygma
    I found the whole production of the Bachelor/ette to be better.Fox doesn't have the budget, and what they do have was spent on jewelry.
    I thought that the girls are required to return the jewellry to "Toy * Us" after the show..lol

I got an impression that the women in The Bach are better looking and younger than the ones in Joe Millionaire
    Definitely. The Bachelor was a much better show. The women seemed to have more class and were treated with more respect by the producers. I thought that the group dates on Joe Millionaire were humiliating for the women.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You mean picking grapes off the vine (in the pouring rain )at a vinyard as opposed to a personal wine tasting session and mixing wine? ( the first group date on B2)

Actually picking grapes wasn't too bad. I was thinking about cleaning the stables. That was awful!

I agree, The Bachelor is a far more polished show.
    The production of JM , makes it look cheap, which I guess is rather fitting really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol_its_fun
    Speaking of the women in the show, I kind of like Brandy. I think she is classy but that is just my opinion.
    And as far as I remember, there were two women who walked away and refused to play the game in The Bachelor. I doubt the same thing would happen in Joe Millionaire :nono

FORT Fanatic
    I think what viewers might be seeing is that JM does not take itself as seriously as Bachelor does. JM is set up to be a parody of a fairy tale. Bachelor thinks it really is a fairy tale.

And now I have seen Bachelor referred to as "classy" in two separate threads. Are you all kidding me? Paraphrasing USA Today (I think), "Even through-the-roof ratings can't wipe the slime off this show."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast