+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Millionaire: Episode Two Recap

Wonderful Bill, just Wonderful...but you did miss Dayna's mind blowing commentary on how she is a "princess. everyone calls me princess." I almost
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Great job, Bill!

Originally posted by Jill
    "Paul is an outdoorsman" - who has committed the Freudian slip now?
    Good catch Jill, I did screw that one up... I apologize to all!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Funny stuff! Great recap, Bill!
    There were tons of great lines, but these are two of my favorites:
    Tentacles extend out of MoJoís eye sockets, attach themselves to Evanís head, and begin to try to suck his brain outÖ sadly; this will be one anorexic brain sucking experienceÖ

I am not a doctor, and yes, some people do smell when they sweat, but frankly Evan, if you come home smelling like horse droppings in a stable at the end of the day, it probably means that you have some serious issues to deal with, and perhaps a package of Depends would be a good investment some time in the near future
    Hilarious!!!

I suspect that Evan's torn flannel shirt and jeans will make an appearance again at the end of the show, since they keep reminding us that those are the ONLY clothes that he owns. :rolleyes

Why is he asking a guy who wears a penguin suit everyday and wrestles alligators on Animal Planet?

Ever the fashion guru, Evan wonders if his hair looks poofy in a certain sweater he tried on.

I got news for you EvanÖ paint your hair green and you could be doing Chia Pet commercials

Thatís okay Mandy, everyone who participates gets a trophy, and that poor conductor didnít need those ankles anyhow.
    Wonderful stuff Bill.
    You had me rolling as always

Loved the Depends reference too

Your writing is a pleasure to read.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fine recap, Bill_in_PDX. I had forgotten the "poofy hair" comment. I'll lop that in with the "iodine enema"+ male model + Hollwood + role plaing in JM= (you do the math) file.

Paul's better French remark, a la Moliere, was classic.

And the Freudian slip was so good as to seem almost scripted. I say almost because Jodi Foster the 'girl' is not.

This episode was even more disturbing than the first because I sense Joe is starting to take himself seriously. A man who makes Homer Simpson sound like Cary Grant taking himself seriously...

I wonder what is next for Fox and American Culture: passing off a mentally handicapped person as a doctor, allowing contestants to have "free" cosmetic surgery? Boy, wouldn't we all have a great time watching that one?!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12