+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heidi No Ridey?

Heidi No Ridey?

When they first get to the stables and Joe is telling them they are going to ride the horses, Heidi mentioned that she had ridden horses twice in the past and got bucked of both times. That may not have been her exact wording, but hubby and I watched that part three times and I am pretty sure that is what she meant. THEN she said later that she had never ridden a horse and this just was not her thing. That was when she was crying and Evan helped her off the horse. I believe that Heidi just did not want to ride that stinking nag and thought she might get a little sympathy attention that way. She knew it would be impossible to make an impression any other way in a group that big riding horses. Backfired huh?

What was with the trashy "Whatever!" at the necklace ceremony? They sure edited it to look like she said that while MeliJo was getting her gem. I wonder if it was really after Evan had already left.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    I caught that too, Feif, that she changed to her tune from ridden and tossed twice (who on earth who take their first ride on a horse spirited enough to toss you, let alone twice?) and then later said she'd never ridden before in her life. Anyone who has ever ridden would not be afraid of those old nags and wouldn't confuse one for a horse that would actually toss a rider unless you forced your horse to walk into a snakepit or something like that. It was all about attention and time with Joe but it did backfire. Ha.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That is what she said.

Simply attention seeking behaviour from Heidi.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ashamed to say I expected something else in here, based on the subject title.

If I were the horse, I would have tried to buck her off too.

FORT Newbie
    We saw the same thing with Heidi's "Whatever." As someone with some production background and a reality TV regular viewer, that was clearly edited out of context

FORT Fogey
    Feif I just spit water at the screen reading the title of this thread,, can't wait to quote you at dinner tonight! How hilarious! It could be taken out of context too! lol

FG! Congrats on reaching #1000!

I was SOO glad that she didn't get a necklace. I'm still shaking my head over her pretentious and REALLY bad attempt at seeming cultured with her French.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Princess
    I don't understand why she tried to speak French with butler at all as hee spoke perfect English. (Or perhaps she didn't think he did since he didn't speak with American accent??)

I would like to take a moment and thank Heidi for all the hillarious things she did and said in yesterday's episode. I taped the show so I had the pleasure of watching her departure about five times. That was my favorite part of the show so far!

+ Reply to Thread