+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me....??

My favorite psycho: FatalAttraction's Avatar

Is it just me....??

Or does anyone else think that "Joe"/Evan is just not all that attractive?? He's one of those guys who looks pretty good until the moment he opens his mouth. The more he talks, the more I cringe. A good example was tonight's episode when he actually used the words, "This date is about as romantic as an iodine enima." I've never even heard of an iodine enima and have no interest in knowing how he knows about it. Secondly, I'm fairly sure he belched in the middle of one his "private thoughts" moments. (The one where he said he'd never seen a million dollars to know what it looks like). Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for these girls... cause I'm not sure I'd date him if he DID have 50 mil.....

Why doesn't anyone love me??? ::sob::

"I don't take myself too seriously."
    -Christi

FORT Fogey
    I don't know they all seem pretty low class to me,, except a few, but most are right on his level

He does nothing for me.
    I think he looks better in his confessionals than he does at any other part of the show.
    He just looks better close up.
    I have to agree, as soon as he opens his mouth it's history.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He is not that bad looking, but he is not gorgeous or anything. The scary part is what comes out of his mouth. I actually feel bad for him and the women. And to think they all said he was so charming and handsome the first time they saw him. :rolleyes

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I don't know they all seem pretty low class to me,, except a few, but most are right on his level
    hey now! be nice! if it wasn't for low class, DESPERATE women. I'd still be a virgin.............

lol_its_fun

Re: Is it just me....??

Originally posted by FatalAttraction
    Or does anyone else think that "Joe"/Evan is just not all that attractive??
    There is a way to see if a guy like Evan is attractive. Just imagine he stands only 5'6 instead of 6'5, and if you still think he is good looking at 5'6, then he probably is pretty hot.

I don't think Evan is very attractive, either. He just doesn't do it for me. I don't think he looks like he's worth 50 million dollars!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He's not that attractive at 6'5". Just ok looking, Or like the line from Legally Blonde, not entirely unfortunate looking.

I think he looks ok sometimes, then at other times I think he's very ordinary looking.
    I don't find him very appealing to look at but his personality seems a major turn off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    I really thought the iodine enema comment was hysterical.

I would certainly notice him in real life, if not just because of his height. I really like very tall men. I think he is massively better looking than both of the Bachelor guys, which was a relief. I couldn't have stomached watching JM if they had found Bachelor One's Alex Part II. I also appreciate that Evan is at least in good shape; its obvious he puts some work into his physique(whether on the job or at the gym we don't really know) Besides, I think the simpler folk have a certain charm to them....yup, I'm shopping for a trophy husband

Fatal, don't feel sorry for those girls. Look at it this way, at the most, they are dating a guy for two weeks and get a free trip to France to boot(remember the taping occurred over a two week period). I don't think any of them are going to end up emotionally scarred. Hopefully they'll be a little wiser, but there's no lasting damage to be done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast