+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me....??

Originally posted by FatalAttraction
    Or does anyone else think that "Joe"/Evan is just not all that attractive??
    I have to agree. I can't believe that the women on JM call him a hottie. I don't find him attractive at all. Too much hair.

Originally posted by FatalAttraction
    Secondly, I'm fairly sure he belched in the middle of one his "private thoughts" moments.
    I noticed that, too. He is so gross!

I agree Jill, he is better looking that either of the "Bachelors" imo, and better looking than most of the election Trista had to pick from.

As I said earlier, his personality (or what we've seen of his personality on the tv) doesn't hold any appeal for me.

As for the women on the show thinking he's a hottie, perhaps he smells really good, or has a lovely twinkle in his eye when he smiles. Some things just can't be captured on the tv screen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    I, too, was wondering if he is better looking/smelling/whatever in real life. I'm sure his height contributes to his hunkiness. I'm also pretty darn sure that some other attribute is making him look more attractive to the ladies...hmm, what could it be?

I wish they'd gotten Trista a selection of total beefcake hotties. I might have watched, if that was the case

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Jill
    I wish they'd gotten Trista a selection of total beefcake hotties. I might have watched, if that was the case
    I suspect some of the Bachelors ARE total beefcake hotties ... they just all look fairly alike in those dark suits. Tonight some of the shirts come off! whooooo hoooooo!

Good point.
    I can remember seeing a clip of Jeff running round shirtless, rather impressive.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Some of you have wondered why on earth the women on JM think he's a hottie. Here is your answer:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"That's Numberwang!"

LG.

That is too funny Wayner

Now, if only Joe was smart and had a good sense of humor, he wouldn't need $50 million to be a hottie on this board.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wayner!

LMAO
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Totally agree

I'm with you all the way on your comments. I think charm school for men would be a good resolution for our prince CHARMING, don't you?
    KDM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast