+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Episode 2 Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

sunsiray
    The new TV series going straight to video is THE LEGEND OF JEREMIAH CAIN.

It's not the "same old" cowboy shoot 'em up western. It is my understanding that Jeremiah Cain (my non-acting friend got the lead because of his looks) is about some law officer who was killed around the turn of the century.

Anyway, the pilot got very good reviews. Perhaps Tom Selleck's new made for TV movie is kind of like it. I don't know.

I believe next week's jewelry are emerald necklaces.

I really like Melissa M- she seems like the type of girl I'd be friends with. Same goes for Zora.

Princess
    Are you really sure about liking Melissa M Kylie?? Sorry for quoting myself!
    Originally posted by Modesty
    I really came to dislike Melissa M this episode. From seeming sweet and innocent she now came across as a lying and scheming brat. "I can pretend to like picking grapes", "I'm really not an outdoorsy type - I want to be inside", "I'm the gossip queen". Hey - if you really want to find true love, perhaps you shouldn't pretend... or could it be that you are only after his money?

I took her quote about picking grapes a different way. I thought it was optimistic of her, in a 'you gotta do what you gotta do' kind of way. Does that make any sense? She was embracing the situation to make the best out of it....IMO

Originally posted by Jill
    I really don't know why folks hate Evan so much. I think he is sweet. He handled Heidi's fear of the horse really well. Most guys aren't that nice.
    Hate is such a strong word. I think Evan is okay, but he doesn't do anything for me either. He seems like a nice guy, but from I've seen, he's pretty dorky.

Modesty, I got the same feeling as you did about Melissa M. She seemed really sweet and nice on the 1st episode, but I saw her in a different light on the 2nd episode. (To me) she came across as someone who would pretend to act and do whatever needed to be liked. She is not being true to herself, and she is deceiving Evan.

So far, Zora is the only one left that I still like.

Originally posted by KylieGrant.
    I took her quote about picking grapes a different way. I thought it was optimistic of her, in a 'you gotta do what you gotta do' kind of way. Does that make any sense? She was embracing the situation to make the best out of it....IMO
    Makes sense to me.

I had such negitive reactions to Heidi, MoJo and Dayna (the one with the princess rant) that Melessa M didn't bother me too much. She was whiney but picking grapes in the rain would make me whiney too. Now, cleaning out the house stable would be fun but I would have asked for a better horse afterward.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fanatic
    I think they chose those horses because they looked at the lineup of riders and knew that there was a very slim chance of anyone having a single clue how to ride - when someone is wearing stiletto heels to ride a horse, it's a dead giveaway. Poor horses. It was so funny when Evan said he felt sorry for Dayana's horse because her heels were so sharp!

Princess
    Originally posted by Jill
    It was so funny when Evan said he felt sorry for Dayana's horse because her heels were so sharp!
    ... that was a good comment from him! I just found myself wishing that she had been in the grape-picking group instead, trying to walk in the dirt there with those boots!

They looked liek great boots though, just not entirely appropriate for the date
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567