+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Evan has no taste. Brandy was head & shoulders above the rest. The girl was classy from beginning to end. Maybe he thought she was too good for him (he'd be right).

Originally posted by Norm601
    I loved the butler's comments about Heidi--that he couldn't find her lost bag soon enough!
    That was hilarious!!!!

So was Heidi's choppy French.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I don't understand how he picked Alison over Dana. He gave some crap about their personalities not meshing, then picked Alison and said well I don't think she likes me. WTF?
    Sorry , but Evan is showing himself to be Homer Simpson material.

It did surprise me that Brandy wasn't chosen, or Dana.
    I think he's such a moron the fact that he had to cut the field by so many last night led him to make some panic choices.

I don't know why the hell he would pick Alison when he doesn't think she likes him. The onlyt thing I can keep coming back to is that she will be an easy cut later
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought the picks were hard on him (I also think he is functioning on fewer brain cells than a large art of the population).

He's a dork

I must say if my husband had taken me on one of those dates as a first date, I would not have been happy. It has nothing to do with money either, it has to do with trying to make sure everyone has a good time on a date. Shoot, we could go to McDonalds and it would be fine. Making me work on a date? I don't think so.

I think no one spoke up because they were focused on the money. Worried that if they spoke up he'd think they were there for the "wrong" reasons... whatever.

**yes, I realize that this was most likely all FOX's idea**
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Now I feel the need to add... I have nothing against hard work, and if it was a planned (by both of us) activity, I would have had fun on any of the dates.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

What kind of necklaces did the 5 ladies get last night?

I believe it was a sapphire necklace.

Re: Episode 2 Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by fluff
    The "lucky " ladies are...
    Zora
    Melissa Jo
    Sarah
    Melissa
    Alison
    I surprised that he picked Alison and Melissa Jo (I thought I saw some ladies rolling their eyes when she was picked. :rolleyes)
    Besides Zora, Sarah, and Melissa, I thought doofus would pick Dana and Brandy. Even the butler said he agreed with 3 of the 5 picks.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have nothing against hard work, and if it was a planned (by both of us) activity, I would have had fun on any of the dates
    I agree Cali .I think dates 1 & 2 were fun stuff , and things you wouldn't ordinarily do.
    Shoveling Horse crap however is something I would only do (and have done) after I've known you for a while or if the guy was a farmer. Not exactly fun at all.The horse rides on those old nags was pretty funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast