+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I loved the butler's comments about Heidi--that he couldn't find her lost bag soon enough!

Re: Spoilers

Originally posted by chickadee
    Hi Fluff...what do you think about Heidi's lie? I believe the rule was you couldn't be in a relationship. I can't help but believe she took the place of one of the original eight eliminated girls. I believe the one he had trouble eliminating was Katy. Could she have possibly taken the place of another cool girl who would have been as fun to watch as the ones tonight. Evan made a mistake picking this one. Glad she was sent packing tonight. MoJo dominated her date and none of those girls made the cut....they just didn't have a chance.
    Hi

I wasn't sure if it was a rule that they can't have a boyfriend or not, I would imagine it would be though.
    I think it just went to show that Heidi was there to snag herself the rich guy while making sure to have one on simmer back home.

I do think it's a shame she was seected to make it past the first stage, that was a mistake on his part imo.
    It didn't take him long to realise she was only after the cash, shame he didn't realise a bit sooner.

Originally posted by Norm601
    I loved the butler's comments about Heidi--that he couldn't find her lost bag soon enough!
    That was really funny, as was the translation of her French.

Originally posted by JR.
    an easy cut later on maybe?
    Possibly JR, I actually feel that's what Trista might have done on the Bachelor last week and suggested as much in the forum.
    I will always remain coinvinced Aaron didn't advance Gwen to the final two as it would have been too hard to choose between her and Helene.

I kinda wish they (he) had kept Heidi around a while longer--she was fascinating to watch--the kind of girl you love to hate.

I wonder if he might have kept her for another week if he hadn't had to ditch so many this week.
    He probably made a few snap decisions. I'm sure a few were touch and go.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was surporised that Dana and Brandy didn't make the cut.
    They both seemed very upbeat on their "put them to work" dates.
    They actually seemed to be enjoying themselves.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think there is some truth to what Heidi said. Evan seems to be smitten with Melissa M. and he is just picking some of the other girls randomly (maybe with the exception of Zora). I really thought he would pick Dana, but then he goes on to pick Alison after he said she's not his type. WTF?

I think Alison seems a bit sophisticated for him anyway. Melissa M. is one of my picks, but I didn't like her comment that she'll do whatever it takes for the guy to like her. (i.e. picking grapes). I think Evan is blinded by her beauty that he is overlooking the other girls. Right now, I think Zora is the prettiest and nicest of them all.

I certainly agree with your comment about Zora, I really like her.

I also feel that Alison is too sophisticated for him.
    I doubt she would look at him twice if it wasn't for the show and she certainly doesn't appear interested in his "money".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Even after telling everyone that she had a boyfriend, Heidi still looked pissed when she wasn't picked. If she had some dignity in her, she would've told Evan that she was withdrawing before the selection started. Good thing she wasn't picked or there might've been a cat fight. That would've been fun to watch!! I guess Heidi showed the whole world that she is truly a gold-digger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast