+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting very suspicious...

Amy Wynn Pastor now... was a sad day in the Bill household when she went of the market... a cute woman who could expand my deck... *flutters*
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

i, for one, could not believe how rude that lady was at the end of the show. there was no comments or anything, just "get your things and leave immediately!" a little harsh, i thought. i really don't see the need to even have her there. evan or paul could've called the ladie's names for the necklaces.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Even annoying Chris from the Bachelor is a little more sensitive to the girls feelings...

He also has not much of a purpose. I'd rather that the butler BE the host.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

lol_its_fun
    What's up with the Butler Paul? This guy always holds a glass of whisky/congnac and sits like he is a tycoon when he is giving a speech to the TV viewers. Hmmm.....:rolleyes

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yet another phony set up photo op. I get a real feeling that they filmed this show with no planning, and changed it as they went along.
    Alex was supposed to be host. When she turned out to be as entertaining as the stable nags, and butler Paul turned out to be so witty they dumped Alex..

Wait!!! Evan picks the girl and then after the final pick on the next Bachelor he gets to choose whether to keep what he has , or Trade Spaces.

Whats your middle name Evan - Ummm er I ahhhh.

I thought poor Aaron from Bach hated questions .....

It does seem to be rather a mishmash.
    The production is very shabby.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I had heard a while ago that Ty Pennington was one of the original picks to be The Bachelor, but for whatever reason he didn't do it. He would have been great; he has such an awesome sense of humor!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12