+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ManlyThoughts on Joe Millionaire

ManlyThoughts on Joe Millionaire

I've been given permission by John to plug away and start this thread so that I can "just add a new message to it each week with the new link" to my latest JM crap.

Since shameless plugs are my middle name...

Episode 1 Recap: Meet Evan aka Joe aka Wallace aka Marriot.
    Annual Income: $19,000. Horrible liar. Bad dancer. A hunka'licious duphus of a man looking for love in all the wrong places.
    http://www.manlythoughts.com/joem_episode1.html

Joe Millionaire Preview: A quick preview of the show in addition to brief commentary and pictures (thanks to this site!) of each of the girls.
    http://www.manlythoughts.com/joem_preview.html

If you combine my articles along with the excellent recaps and commentary in this forum, I think you'll have pretty much everything JM covered.

Enjoy!

Princess
    Rob - I really enjoy your recaps! Apart from the recaps here of Survivor, yours is the ony other one I read! I read both of the ones you linked to here, and they are both great!

Cool

I'll be sure to check them all out Rob.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LOL I loved the manly thought on Bachelorettes in Alaska, I'm going to love this too!.

Great to have the links here!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Apart from the recaps here of Survivor, yours is the ony other one I read!
    I tried to point out that the recaps of those in this forum should also be read and I think that's what most are doing.

For example, Bill in PDX's recap I started to read when I was about halfway done with mine. I kept thinking, "Dang, that was funny! Or that was a great point. I wish I'd thought of that" and then trying very hard not to put his thoughts into my article.

I noticed that we share the same thoughts in a few places, but in those we don't, having another perspective and more background info just adds to the whole JM experience until ultimately the world is simply a happier, better place.

I agree. There's no such thing as too much of a funny reality-TV related article, right?

And I think those people who have the right type of sense of humor to enjoy the Manly Thoughts articles are just about the same group of people who would enjoy the articles our writers are posting over here, so it's a good blend.

Great stuff, Rob!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Manly thoughts WooHoo ! I love that site. Glad you could come here and check on things with our own manly men and girlie girls ( well maybe mostly not so girlie girls we are too cynical , but manly men! )
    *puff out your chest ,and suck in the gut, someones looking guys*

Princess
    I tried to point out that the recaps of those in this forum should also be read and I think that's what most are doing.
    Rob - I got that . I was just saying that I really enjoyed your recaps of Survivor too!

I love the manly thoughts site too.
    The Survivor articles were always great and I'll certainly make time to read these ones too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have loved Manly Thoughts for many months now. Those who haven't been there yet are missing out on some great stuff.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast