+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: That's My Daughter! :)

Aww! A baby picture! Bambi'sMom's Avatar

That's My Daughter! :)

I am so proud of my princess! I knew she would meet her prince someday and move into a castle. I just never thought I would get to see him fawning all over her on national television.

I want to thank the nice people of FansOfRealityTV for taking care of my baby and treating her like a lady. I was not sure what to think after reading some of the threads and nasty comments made by some, but obviously you all know a heavenly creature when you see one. I do not know what some of the other moms were fussing about really. Just know that I will not tolerate any bad-mouthing of my daughter. Believe me!, you do not want to lock horns with this momma!

I know some of you might be thinking my darling is just in it for the doe, but you would be mistaken. She does not take matters of the heart lightly. We will know if Evan is "Mr. Right" if Bambi becomes all twitterpated with him and vise versa. Aahh! Young love! So Pure! I wonder what next week's jewelry will be.

Bambi, Flower and Owl are rooting for you. You are all the talk at the pond today. Mrs. Quail and Mrs. Opossum are green with envy. You looked so lovely in your gown. Pale coral is really a good color on you, though I know you really prefer the cooler blue and burgundy type colors. It was not the dress that got you noticed though. It was your big beautiful eyes for sure. You looked shocked when they called your name, just like you were caught in the headlights. Once Evan really gets to know you; he will realize you are such a deer! I cannot wait for you to come home and share the behind the scenes poop with us.

Love you Bambi! Get that young buck!
    :pond

welcome aboard Bambismom!

Great post

Not in it for the "doe" indeed.... but maybe a nice young "buck" eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Bambismom

Please don't hesitate to fill us in on any details of Bambi's past, or her interactions with the other contestants.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bambis REAL Mom

Will the real bambis mother please stand up?

Well hello there to this group. i need to know if you all can get a message to the adminstrator of this group here. a friend of mine called me and told me about this and some other sites posting about my daughter bambi - iam her real mother and i can asure you folks i have never until this posting ever wrote to a reality site this is all new to me. i do how ever support my daughter 100% in everything she does. i understand this clone of mine has stirred up alot of trouble. i can assure you that was not me. i fully understand everyone is entitled to their own oppinions. And i honor that. i would be happy to answer a few questions that any of you may have about bambi if its asked in good taste. thankyou in advance , fenora dear.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Will the real Bambi's Mom please stand up, please stand up, please stand up? Let's all sing it together!

See! This is what all that cloning crap leads too!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Aww! A baby picture! Bambi'sMom's Avatar
    Wow! Where did that angry lady come from. I can assure you it was not the Enchanted Forest. I guess you will have to talk to Bambi when the show ends to see who the actual parent is here. At least Bambi does not have to hear about this 'till after the show. Shame on that poor diluded lady for being so nasty and trying to pull one over on you nice folks. I hope she seeks professional help soon. Maybe we can recomend some treatment centers for that woman. Any suggestions?

FORT Fogey
    bill,, cloning

Princess
    and Welcome Bambi's Mom! And I do believe you are the real one, only a mother can write with such feeling about her daughter!

It was your big beautiful eyes for sure. You looked shocked when they called your name, just like you were caught in the headlights.
    Beautfully written!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast