+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: That's My Daughter! :)

Princess
    (For some unknown reason I suddenly felt compelled to post in this thread again )

Ili, that was not very nice, it was obviously another Bambi starring in that role.
    Bambi's Mom, I have no doubt whatsoever that Bambi is just the wonderful creature she seems to be. Shame on those ppl who used those 7 up shots in such a way you describe. I am sure she was not aware of that they could do that.
    You go Bambi!

Aww! A baby picture! Bambi'sMom's Avatar

My deer daughter made the second cut.

I cannot believe that Evan could not find more fun things to do with his dates. I guess he was trying to weed out the weaklings; survival of the fittest style. He is a strong buck who needs an equally strong doe to live happily ever after. Good thing my Bambi fits that description. Did you see her toss that coal. She gets her strength from all those years of running up and down the mountain side, in her youth. She has great legs, huh? I hope you all see her as more than a piece of venison though. She was always pretty smart fawn.

That conniving MelissaJo person did not give any of the other girls a chance to speak. I do not think it mattered though. Did you see how Bambi caught his eye on several occasions during the train ride. Those stunning doe-eyes are definitely a plus. I loved that taupe sweater she had on. It did not even show a mark from that one stray coal chunk. Did you see it fly at her when one of the other girls had her "early release", as she called it? Enough about her, whatever her name was.

I could not believe that Bambi did not speak up when that two-timing Heidi asked if anyone had a problem. It is not like her to hold back on the truth. She must have been using the little does room or grazing in the kitchen. I did not see her in any of the shots the camera man got of that scene. "Quiet faces" is right.

It was even more shocking to hear that only 6 of the 13 would be given necklaces. That was excruciating for a mother. I was so glad when Paul called Bambi's name. Could you believe Heidi clawing at Bambi's neck when she sat back down beside her. I guess she knew in her heart that she would not be getting a necklace of her own. I just wanted her to keep her paws off my daughter. I never liked big cats.

Now, my Bambi is going to Paris. How exciting! I can not wait to see her on a date with that strong, young buck. I hope he treats her like the deer that she is.

Bambi, Thumper's mother says Thumper watches every show and hopes that you do not get a necklace. I cannot make my mind up. Is that sweet or pathetic? I guess he will always have a soft spot for you. Have fun deer. We are rooting for ya!

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Bambi'sMom

That being said; I can assure you that these Girls Gone Wild videos do not contain my deer Bambi.
    My deer??? :rolleyes

Bambi, Thumper's mother says Thumper watches every show and hopes that you do not get a necklace. I cannot make my mind up. Is that sweet or pathetic? I guess he will always have a soft spot for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345