+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: That's My Daughter! :)

FORT Newbie
    Sorry about that....Haven't been here since earlier in the week..Went back and saw it...

No problem, RealityBites!

And Bill, I heard about those videos Bambi was in. She seems to be quite the dancer. I know a guy who used to date Bambi, and he gave me some dirt on her.

Bambis REAL Mom
    BILL IN PDX, TY FOR THE SWEET THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT BAMBI. I KNOW WHO U ARE !! LONG TIME NO HEAR. LATER, BAMBIS REAL MOM

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Bambi is a hottie. I hear she was in two of the Girls Gone Wild videos, and she also did swimsuit photo shoot for 7 Up...

Hey mom, can you tell me what " Girls Gone Wild" is? I have no idea what it is. Do you know mom? Where is your daughter Mom? Can you ask her Mom?

Bambis REAL Mom

Why are you all so cruel

modesty- yes iam bambis mother i think i know what my kids names are. you tell me what my daughter did on that show that was so bad?? i dont see anything. she went there and had a good time. if they would have asked 20 men to go to france i dont think they would turn it down do you? alot here have done nothing but make fun of her and the other girls. you all dont even give them the benifit of doubt i just dont think its to fair in here. need to lighten up on the girls

Princess
    Bambi's REAL Mom. We all adore Bambi, and I don't see anyone who's been doubting her being serious about looking for "true love", so I really don't know what you are talking about.
    Though - Bill, really, I can't imagine how you could think that Bambi would be in the "girls gone wild show"?
    I have no idea of who you are or why you are so defensive. The only thing I am sure about is that you are NOT Bambi's mom - most likely I would say you are a contestant who didn't come across as innocent as Bambi, and you are really only trying to defend your own behaviour on the show.
    I'd suggest you to please understand that you made yourself fair game when you signed up for this show, and "lighten up".

I think I saw her in the "Girls Gone Wild in Nova Scotia" video for sure, displaying her jumblies for the world to see in exchange for shiny beads.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Dear Bambi's Mom,

I heard that Bambi recently met Godzilla. Please tell me it isn't true.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww! A baby picture! Bambi'sMom's Avatar
    I just cannot beleave that someone would come online and talk such nonsense. This woman has clearly contracted lyme diseas and is experiencing some nervous system problems which compel her to act out.

Any REAL deer would know that in the lean times we eat bark off of trees. We do not eat meat! Strickly vegetarian(and no! I do not wear leather shoes). It made me physically ill to read what you wrote about Thumper. His mother was horrified as well. You are being mean and deliberately hurting kind, gentle souls. I really do not see what you get out of this type of deviant behavior. It is one thing to talk about the contestants(who put themselves our there for scrutiny), and another to claim to be someone that you clearly are not. You need help!

As for Mrs. Quail and Mrs. Opossum; they are leading full and happy lives. Shame on you for spreading horrible rumors about those lovely creatures. Any further slander on your behalf will surely lead to litigation.

Mr. PDX, No mother can truthfully claim to know everything about her daughter. That being said; I can assure you that these Girls Gone Wild videos do not contain my deer Bambi. She did the 7 UP ads a few years back, but they chose to run with the "UP Yours" and "show us your can" commercials instead. Clearly that was a mistake.

As for the rest of you bad mouthers: Shame! shame! shame! If this was your wife, mother or sister; I bet you would not be thrilled to see her hunted down in such a manner.

Thank those of you with kind thoughts and well wishes. You are what makes this site what it is.

Bambi meets Godzilla has to be one of my all time favorite movies, rife with drama, action and tear jerking scenes!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast