+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katy on Inside Edition

Katy on Inside Edition

Did anyone catch Katy on Inside Edition last night?

No, give us a run-down

She continued to show the class that probably got her eliminated. She does have the bluest of eyes. Katy was adorable on the show and the producers must have thought so too or they wouldn't have chosen her to do Inside Edition. Or for that matter given her so much airtime in round one for someone who didn't make the cut. I don't think they expected her to be cut but from what I saw on Monday, she never made an attempt to get his attention. Maybe she wasn't impressed by him or wanted no part of the scenario she could see building.

Thanks for the run-down.

My guess is that any of the girls who truly only wanted a vacation in France on the Fox tab made sure they were eliminated this week. The ones left are hoping for a chunk of the $50 mil.

The camera kept pointing back to her when Joe was selecting the ladies. I was surporised he didn't pick her because she is clearly a very attractive lady.
    If he is choosing people he thinks he started to make a spark of a connection with then perhaps he does have hidden depths.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Katy looked so much better on the show than she did in the promo photos they released. I thought she looked really good. I would have liked to see her do different things with her hair. Just not enough time to see Katy shine.
    Last edited by Feifer; 01-08-2003 at 12:01 PM.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I gotta go with what Evan himself said. He just didn't feel the connection, and it appeared to be a two way street in that regard for both of them, so it all worked as it should.

Now, I happen to think Katy is pretty fetching myself, but the tongue piercing would turn me off quick.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

katy was my fave. i was sad to see her go b/c i would've like to see more of her on the show, but glad to see her go as she's obviously far too bright with a great personality to hook up with blockhead evan.

I agree with you.....Katy is far too bright to hook up with Evan or any man on a show of that nature. Like you, I would like to have seen more of her but from the train wreck I see coming, he did her a tremendous favor. A friend of mine in SF heard her being interviewed by Don on his radio show yesterday and said Evan didn't realize what a great girl he cut. I guess he just didn't have enough time to get to know her. It is certainly interesting that Fox is using so much of her and not the others...I think they realize this jewel didn't need the jewelry they were giving out. She is doing just fine on her own. Who knows maybe they will offer her a great job working to help polish their image.

Originally posted by chickadee
    I agree with you.....Katy is far too bright to hook up with Evan or any man on a show of that nature.
    Then why did she sign up for the program then?

Not trying to put down Katy... or argue with you Chickadee.

I thought Katy seemed cute and nice and all that, but I do know that every one of those women signed up voluntarily to participate, so I wonder if she really would not hook up with a man on a show of that nature, as you say.

Further, if she wouldn't (and I wouldn't blame her for that), why then did she sign up?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast