+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Something's Fishy

FORT Newbie

Something's Fishy

the more i think about this show the more i think that it's all a hoax. it seems like more and more of the ladies that made it to the next round are being revealed as actresses. we all knew that mojo is an actress from the beginning. then, i recently read an article stating that zora is also an actress/model as well as a substitute teacher. in another forum someone revealed that heidi is also an actress. they even had a list of shows and episodes of shows in which heidi starred in. furthermore, the bios that fox put up can't even be considered bios.

maybe i just have too much time on my hands. anyways, just wondering what others think.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I think Joe knew less about riding a bulldozer than he did about riding a horse. He did not look comfortable riding that thing, and I don't think he had ever been on it before.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Did anyone else notice that it seemed Joe was made intentionally messy looking? His hair was wild, his flannel shirt, etc. (nothing wrong with flannel, I love it!)... But, wouldn't you want to look nicer if you were going to be on t.v? Also, the first thing I noticed about him was his unruly eyebrows. Someone who had done modeling in the past, imo, would take better care of their appearance. I agree it looks like a hoax on the viewers, but I also have to say that I am hooked!

Something's definitely fishy with this show. But I can't tell if it's the normal 'Fox does everything with little to no preparation' or something really intended to play the audience.

If Fox is capable of pulling off a hoodwink on the viewing audience, they'll have really done it big. But I'm just not sure they're capable of it, based on their past performance with WWTMAMM, TI, etc.

The only thing Fox has done good on reality shows with is American Idol.

Yep, and the format for that was already set by the British version John.
    Fox did manage to screw up the voting system though.

I wouldn't be surprised if half of the women were actresses/models, Andrea who was booted on Monday night has also done a lot of modelling.
    There really is something not exactly on the level about this show that goes above and beyond the major lie that Jo is telling.

Welcome to the site katikins and glennajo
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's not surprising that many of the ladies are actresses. Joe is a model. Yeah, there is definitely something fishy going on. The whole show is probably a hoax.

katkins and glennajo. Welcome to the FORT.

Sleeping with George W
    I totally agree that Joe did not seem comfortable driving that machine and he was not wearing a hard hat ... which I believe would be very frowned upon at a real job site. Plus, it's odd to me that they didn't interview or show us any of his family members. They're doing to the viewers the same thing they're doing to the girls. It's a lie within a lie within a lie and I love it! Very cool idea.

I can't wait to find out what the real scoop is on him and that butler.

Here is a look at Evan from CaliforniaMuscle.com

edited by John

He looks so much better with short hair!

Feif, I edited the pic out, because they're a little risque for the site. The links are listed in the Smoking Gun thread, for anyone who wants to check 'em out. --John
    Last edited by John; 01-08-2003 at 01:48 PM.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Sorry Feifer, I removed the pic. Point people to the "Smoking Gun Strikes Again" thread, it has the links to his skin pics there.

Well, I am not offended at all. We do like to keep a nice clean site for all. I was really only looking at his hair.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast