+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Something's Fishy

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by broken_pryncess
    men are supposed to be hairy
    Speaking as a man who has more hair on his chest than he does on his head (and yes, I know that isn't tough for me - hahaveryfunny), bless you for saying that!

a vagrant

I read an article on msnbc that said the average construction worker in his neck of the woods makes 45 grand a year.... has that been covered here? Sorry if it has.

Also broken_pryncess I agree without honesty, money doesn't mean a thing.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I agree, the clothes scene was so fake.

Other fake moments, and I'm paraphrasing:

"She looked like a million bucks. Uh, not that I've ever seen a million bucks or anything." Okay Joe, we get it. We're supposed to believe that you have no money.

None of the women are in it for the money. Riiiiight. Guys, if you took any of these women to pick grapes in the cold and rain, or made them shovel coal, or clean out a horse stall on a first date - how many of you do you think would get a second date? (Okay except maybe for Zora, who seemed to actually enjoy herself.)They would have run so fast we'd have heard little sonic boom sounds as they fled.

Originally posted by Eden
    Last night's vignette where Evan supposedly was unpacking his belongings with the Butler was sooooooooooo incredibly scripted and fake. Yeah, sure, you just happened to bring the wrinkled and ripped plaid shirt and jeans to France that you wore on the "here's me on the job" video. How stupid do they think we are???
    I agree Eden, it really looked scripted to me.
    I know Evan cannot possibly be as dense as they're making him out to be considering his background.
    Wouldn't he at least make an attempt to fold his clothes rather than just dump them in his bag like that?
    The whole scene was ridiculous.

Yep Bill, Zora was the only one that actually appeared to be enjoying the date, perhaps that's because her's was animal related and she's an animal lover.
    Might just have been the liuck of the draw for her.

I don't think any of the other women actually approached the tasks with anything even close to the minimum of enthusiasm.

I look at it this way though, if I was going on a mystery date with a mystery man I simply would not expect to end up shovelling coal. I would be a little taken aback myself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

why, you are welcome, wayner. the furrier the better, imo.

i could not believe last night's show! what in the world was up with heidi??? after she's not chosen, you see the expected eye rolling and ridiculous comments from her. but, what in the hell was all that at the end??? it seemed like she just snapped or something... lol all of a sudden, she's got like 3 different accents going on in all of 2 sentences... she's doing the french bit about "bread baggage" or some nonsense, and then she switches back between some english accent and american. i think this is one girl who would definitely benefit from some heavy psychotherapy...and, maybe some collagen injections to straighten out her lips! the whole thing was just hilarious! i am kind of disappointed, though. it really would've been fun to see her face at the end of the show. too bad...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567