+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Something's Fishy

I have to say I agree.
    I know the whole show is built on a lie, but you would normally expect at least something to have some sincerity to it
    "That's Numberwang!"

well thanks for the info john. To bad they dont have a pic of a buff duck girl ha. As for joe i wouldnt even give him a first glance in a bar ha TOOOOOOOO HAIRY ha. I also think he probably wouldnt be very good on dance floor got to have a guy with some skills ha or atleast some ha. Would have to be really really drunk ha

Originally posted by lilangel_66071
    ...To bad they dont have a pic of a buff duck girl ha...
    I wouldn't mind seeing that either.
    Last edited by jodaar; 01-11-2003 at 10:40 PM.

Originally posted by fluff
    I know the whole show is built on a lie, but you would normally expect at least something to have some sincerity to it
    I agree fluff, at this rate the show will register on the sincerity meter just below a Presidential Debate...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by Wolf
    FOX should've used a regular-looking JOE to see if the women were really gold-diggers. That would've been more fun.
    I don't think it would have mattered. They had that skanky Alex guy on The Bachelor, and those chicks were gaga over him. Why, I'll never know.

Do you all think the women were told that their "target" was wealthy when they signed up for the show? It seems that they signed on for a regular dating show and were told during the filming that "Joe" is very wealthy. That way they couldn't sue for misrepresentation...or can they? I have no idea.

men are supposed to be hairy!!! i happen to think "joe" is very attractive. it's only the fact that he is nothing more than a liar is what turns me off. without honesty, money doesn't mean a thing.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Sleeping with George W
    Last night's vignette where Evan supposedly was unpacking his belongings with the Butler was sooooooooooo incredibly scripted and fake. Yeah, sure, you just happened to bring the wrinkled and ripped plaid shirt and jeans to France that you wore on the "here's me on the job" video. How stupid do they think we are???

sunsiray
    I have a couple of friends who appeared on one of the TV-Makeover shows last year. It was a wedding makeover.

They were told to bring ugly rotten clothes and to not wear any makeup. The bride was really upset about appearing that way on national television, because she's very conscientious about her appearance. But, that was part of the deal for her getting her 'fantasy wedding makeover'.

Her future mother-in-law thought it was just fine. Anyway, they did their part of looking like scums so the TV show could 'transform' them into a lovely wedding party.

LG.
    Jenny Jones would be so proud, fabulous makeovers make everyone feel so super. Wasn't it the same flannel shirt he's wearing in his "driving the Bobcat" video that he pulled out of his bag last night?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    And after pulling out the flannel shirt from his bag - you can't tell me that Paul the Butler did not think he was a vagrant.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast