+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Something's Fishy

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Wolf
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add that Paul, the butler is probably the real Joe Millionaire and Evan is just standing in for him. Now that would really be a twist!
    I think that Paul is Evan's rich uncle. He has bequeathed his fortune and the chateau to Evan, who will therefore eventually be a millionaire.

This, of course, allows FOX to produce a shocking new mystery/reality show next season called "Who Killed the Butler?"

I *do* know that the castle they're in is not owned by anyone on the show. It's available for rent on the internet, for vacations. As are most castles in the Loire valley of France.

(I know you were just kidding, Eden, but I had to throw that out there)

Sleeping with George W
    Hey ... lets rent it for our FORT convention!

Then we can all later say ... "Um ... well ... the only reason I went to that convention in the first place was ... um ... yeah ... the trip to France!"

Eden! That would be assuming that we would be disappointed with our FORTcon. We could have replicas made of the real* jewelry as momentos of our stay. Would the ratio of women to men posters be about right? Sounds like fun! I still like the HawaiiFORTcon idea though. So many locations; so little time.

*the word real is used here to mean original not authentic.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Originally posted by John
    I *do* know that the castle they're in is not owned by anyone on the show. It's available for rent on the internet, for vacations. As are most castles in the Loire valley of France.

(I know you were just kidding, Eden, but I had to throw that out there)
    I thought it was most amusing how they were all oohing and aahing about the castle as if he owned it and they would be living there.

Yes, amazing how that assumption was made, and really, depending upon how much land is involved, $50M wouldn't buy that place anyway.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

BTW
    FORT Fanatic
    Ladies (and gents), how can you not think him good looking? He is a real hunk, IMO. He may not be looking for love though. I doubt he ever has to look! The show has a different twist, but it's not reality.

i dont think he is all that myself. I mean if he really worked construction from where i am from he would be making ALOT more than 19,000 a year thats for sure. HE must not be a very hard worker ha takes off alot for rainy days or something. I think alot of the show is all staged, i mean you got the GREEDY LOUD MOUTH probably cant guess who that is ha and u got the in destress one that cant find a dress and then u got the girl who's looking for her fairy tale prince . I mean u got a girl for every catagory if you look at the ones he picked. I mean why cant they have a show with a REAL guy not someone who's got to be a underwear model i mean come on how many guys do you meet that pose in there undies other than for u ha. Plus he's kinda of a ditz. I mean forgeting your middle name ha. They should have just got a Average looking guy from like say hmmmmm walmart ha and said hey u want to get a pretty wife or have 20 girls fight over u and u can wine and dine them and we will pay for it all. U know how many guys would jump at the chance to make out with that many girls ha. ANd have them fighting over him. I think If they were gonna get someone buff should have got one with a little less HAIR, we need SLEEK AND SMOOTH ladies oh yeah i'm new to this forum but how do you put your OWN pic of yourself on here?

Welcome, angel. If you have a small picture of yourself (125x125 pixels or less, about the size you've got for your chicken), you can click on the "User CP" button at the top of any page, then click on "User Options", and then at the bottom, there's a button for Avatar. Click on that, and you can choose a stock picture, or load one from your computer or the internet.

And I agree about getting an average "joe", but really, this guy isn't all that great, so I kind of consider him an average, if hairy, guy. I mean, if we went out to the bar together, I wouldn't expect that he'd have all the ladies lined up for himself.

If I weren't married, of course.

lilangel, and welcome.

You will have no argument on my part about this whole show smelling like a rotten fish. At first, I thought Evan was sincere, but as I kept watching the rest of the show, I got the feeling that this was all staged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast