+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire - Episode One Recap

My favorite psycho: FatalAttraction's Avatar
    Thanks for the recap!!

I was out of town and forgot to set my VCR (yes, I actually wanted to see this show that bad!!), so I missed the first episode. Not only was it hilarious (although probably moreso had I seen the episode), it filled me in quite well on what I had missed!!

I had no idea this forum existed until I went searching for info on the show... so not only did I get updated, but I found a great new place to pass time until the next episode of "insert reality tv program here". Thanks again
    Why doesn't anyone love me??? ::sob::

"I don't take myself too seriously."
    -Christi

We're glad you found us, FA, even if it's a result of forgetting to set the VCR

And that picture of Christi just plain scares me. I feel like boiling a bunny!

Welcome, FatalAttraction. Be sure to check out the whole site. Lots of good discussion & great people here.

Great job, Bill!!!
    Excellent, excellent.

sunsiray

All Hail King Bill!

I was drinking Pepsi while trying to read King Bill's recap....it'll take me 30 minutes to clean the spew off my monitor.

LG.
    super hilarious stuff Bill.

We are introduced to Paul Hogan… no, not Crocodile Dundee… no, not that Crocodile Hunter guy either... though he probably auditioned for the role, and would probably be pretty darn fun doing it. “Crikey Joe! I can smell the ladies from 500 yards out, and look at the teeth on that one… she’ll snap ya in half!”
    too darn funny!
    Last edited by LG.; 01-08-2003 at 12:19 AM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The funniest thing I could come up with - funny to me anyway - was that those women (and I use the term women loosely) looked like two dollar ho's in some western hanging out those windows like that!!!

Bill, you definitely are the man!!!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

JR.
    The Croc Hunter and Private Downey references!

Great stuff once again Bill.

Dayana, who looks a heck of a lot better in this dress than she did in the disgusting ensemble she wore upon arrival chimes in with “I am too pretty to be in this piece of {bleep} dress.”
    as quoted from Bill the recap god>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She did look alot better in that dress then that odd get up she arriived in.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Thankfully, the scenes where Evan is getting dressed are not conducted ala Pretty Woman. I am not sure I could have lasted through a scene of Evan trying on various tux’s while The Croc Hunter sits with his brandy watching… eeewwww!
    Great job Bill!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast