+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 12 Ladies Who Made Round 1

So let's get this straight. Heidi shows up in France in a see-through shirt, and then asks Evan if she can show armpits on TV? Am I missing something?
    Maybe she was trying to be funny?

I think she 's just trying to do whatever she can to stand out from the crowd.
    Anything she says or does that sets her aparyt and makes him notice and remember her is literally "money in the bank" in her mind.
    "That's Numberwang!"

GLITZ
    MOJO'S question through EVAN off so much...that was so funny! I wonder if she was just curious or somewhat intuitive?

Princess
    I think she just wanted the attention, Glitz....

I think she just wanted to do something to make her stand out from the crowd.
    She wanted to get noticed - appears to have worked so far, although his comment that he would "give her a shot" or whatever it was he said hardly seems encouraging.
    "That's Numberwang!"

carebear
    i think they will really stand out this next episode, when they have to work hard. there is no way those girls are going to get down and dirty... i think.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    whats the old saying? "You got to shovel alot of dirt to find a jem?

looks like they are going to see if the jems can shovel "it" and still sparkle afterwards

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Three of the girls did something unusual when at the ball when they were introduced to Evan. Heidi read his palm, MOJO asked for his middle name, and someone asked about having something in their teeth. I think all three advanced to the next round. Say what you will - it worked.

But I believe the producers are picking most if not all of the girls. Evan talked about not liking a lot of makup. Heidi talk about getting her makup just right (because she would be taking off her clothes). I think Paul the butler is really making the decision - probably because he is really the one with the money.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

i really like zora, because she seems the most genuine. melissa m. seems very sweet also. i'm not even quite sure what to say about heidi. my god! did you see her face when they were calling the names to give out the necklaces before they called hers??? all the other girls are smiling and waiting, and she's there with this terrible look... she's just annoying. from some things i've read and seen, it looks like she may get cut on tonight's show. but, i can't decide if i'd be happy about that or not. i don't know that i can tolerate her for 6 more episodes, and yet it would be so satisfying to see her face when she finds out what is really going on...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Originally posted by fluff
    appears to have worked so far, although his comment that he would "give her a shot" or whatever it was he said hardly seems encouraging.
    I agree Fluff.

I think the cowboy hat and the question helped MoJo to stick around, as opposed to Katy, who I had the impression was the last cut, but it clearly appears that MoJo has to do something more to make it further.

She is good looking and all, and she knows it, but I got the distinct impression that Evan was more attracted to other women there, such as Melissa M. and Dana.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread