+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 12 Ladies Who Made Round 1

I briefly saw Evan on Regis & Kelly on Monday.

He said that he picked a mix of girls that he genuinely liked and girls that were gold diggers. Not quite sure if he meant that he discovered that before or after, so who knows?

It would be a bit ingenious though. If you only like a handful of girls and are iffy on the rest, pick a couple girls that you don't like to burn down the road.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think the girls who did something to get noticed this round were smart. The wierd hand thing worked. The funky cowboy hat and name question worked. The next round it would be wise to be charming instead of shocking. From what I saw there are going to be some shocks for the next round when they eliminate 7 instead of 6 as I thought they would.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I agree Feif.
    I think he let a few prety ladies go this time as they didn't make an impression in him.
    From now on though it might well pay to come on less strongly than some of them did in the first episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

sunsiray
    Heidi is definitely the choice for the Villainess of this show. Her little hand-thingy was (IMHO) to set herself apart from the crowd and make sure Evan remembered her. She looks like she's playing this competition like Survivor. Scheme and try to outdo the rest of the ladies to 'win' Evan. :rolleyes

I'm going to love it if Evan keeps her on board to the finish.

Yes, Brandy was under the radar TV wise, but definately not under the radar in Evan's eyes, he raved about her figure and looks. Given no coverage early, I have to believe she is possible contender as a woman Evan actually likes.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, Brandy did kind of slide through.
    He mentioned MJ's hat, but to me Brandy's bright red one was far more striking.
    Jodaar called Brandy as his "one to watch" as it were rigjht from the time John posted the publicity shots here. He might be on to something.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If she "wins", Jodaar can say he was SOOOOOO right!

Wasn't Brandy the one wearing that awful red top that made her look frumpy in all the wrong places?

The bucket hat has to be worn by people with the right shaped face.
    Brandy's doesn't have the right shaped face for it sadly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Every time I see a bucket hat, I am reminded of the classic line from the greatest movie ever made, Caddyshack, "Nice hat, did you get a free bowl of soup with it?"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

"That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread