+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 12 Ladies Who Made Round 1

With that many people to choose from and so little time to spend with them I guess you just pick whichever ones you are immeadiately attracted to and who make the biggest impression on you.

Having said that I thought he might ditch Melissa Jo so she wouldn't be able to freak him out with any more difficult questions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by fluff
    With that many people to choose from and so little time to spend with them I guess you just pick whichever ones you are immeadiately attracted to and who make the biggest impression on you.

Having said that I thought he might ditch Melissa Jo so she wouldn't be able to freak him out with any more difficult questions.

agree, but then again we didn't get to hear the whole Q & A session. she might have peeked his interest still. sorry to see Jen didn't make it, I liked her looks when paul walked her in. she looked great

I was surprised he picked her.
    I would have thought her close examination of his hands would have been enough to put him off, that was creepy.
    With the right woman, the right man, the right time and with some real chemstry between them, that could have been a sexy move, but that move by her just seem staged.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That hand thing creeped me out. I was like wha? Then there is this theory in palmistry about the thumb.You can tell a lot by the thumb, but I couldn't quite figure out what finger/part of hand she was looking at. I then went to the usual hands/feet other body parts theory
    At first I thought they were all horrid Ho's, then after thinking I liked Melissa M.
    Mo Jo and Heidi were the outstanding ones- to get the most hated goldigging ho award that is. Maybe they should offer a prize like Miss Congeniality voted by the girls, or failing that - the worst scheming witch.

I liked Zhora and Melissia M. But really, I'm not sure I would want to put any woman I liked into the final episode.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm sticking with Brandy as my favorite. Not only was she prettier than her publicity pic, but she also flew a mile under the radar. She didn't do a single thing to embarrass herself (or get any screen time).

She did look very pretty last night at the ball I thought.
    Joe also seemed very impressed.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-07-2003 at 11:52 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jgip2002
    I think they should have found allocated a specific dress for each of the ladies.
    I know they want them to get catty and having them fight over the dresses is a good way to start the bad feeling rolling.
    Zora seems like a nice lady.
    I liked her question about having food in her teeth, very down to earth.

Sassafras Jack
    What did Heidi whisper when he put the necklace on her? Something about his mom?

lol_its_fun
    I hope he is gonna pick Heidi at the end so that we can all see how she reacts to his lie.

+ Reply to Thread