+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 12 Ladies Who Made Round 1

Sassafras Jack
    I am pleased with all of the choices he made. Publicly, I can't stand Heidi. But honestly, I am looking forward to hating her during the series.

Amanda made a couple of comments that bugged me, but other than that I'm happy with his choices.
    I think we have a good range of people to either like or hate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Heidi will be able to give Flo (from The Amazing Race 3) a run for her money as most disliked reality show contestant!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

We have to have a clear villain to despise. Maybe the butler recommended that he keep her around.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah didn't like heidi after listening to her, and shes one of the ones i picked. darn. but shows to go ya, you can't just pick by the photo, mary turned into a bitch too.

I think it's definitely looking that way BF.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I think that FOX suggested that Evan pick Heidi so she could liven things up.

Princess
    Well.. what we heard Evan say, was that he thought Heidi was "ballsy", and wanted to give her another chance. He might have been curious, it may be that Fox asked him to keep her... who knows?

He did think Heidi was ballsy, and while I wouldn't doubt that the butler would have encourage Evan to keep the budding star of the show around, we have to remember that Evan in theory has no idea about 90% of Heidi's behavior.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oh, and the one he said he wanted to give another chance to, was MoJo... not sure why that was, other than he was attracted to her in the cowboy hat, and maybe that was enough to keep her over the discussed departure of Katy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread