+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jennifer

Jennifer

Jennifer, the 23 year old office manager from Macon, GA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

News story:

================

Macon woman stars on upcoming reality show
    Associated Press

MACON, Ga. - An office manager from Macon is about to find out whether being on a reality show makes her a celebrity in real life.

Jennifer Snell, 23, is among the women who were flown to France for the upcoming Fox reality series "Joe Millionaire."

The women are taken to a beautiful chateau and courted by a bachelor they believe is worth $50 million. After the courtships end, the women discover he earns only about $20,000 a year.

Snall attended a casting call in Atlanta and charmed producers with her Southern accent. But it wasn't an easy decision to join the show, she said.

"I didn't want people to think I was so desperate I had to go on TV to get a date!" said Snell, who grew up in Macon and attended the University of Georgia.

"Joe Millionaire" premieres Jan. 6.

Information from: The Macon Telegraph
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Her comments in the last paragraph seem to confirm yet again that the ladies knew exactly what they were auditioning for.

Certainly does Bill.

I would hope she isn't desperate though at 23, she's hardly "old maid" material.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    She looks older than 23 in that picture.

FORT Newbie
    I reiterate again.......All they knew is that it was a dating show by the production company that did The Bachelor.....

RB, we can argue this til we're blue in the face, but the information that the ladies knew has been hashed out already. And it wasn't "The Bachelor", it was "Temptation Island" and "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire", two MUCH worse shows than Bachelor.

LG.
    Hey now, I loved Temptation Island, but it was a rather unsettling premise for a show. Kaya the oblivious, Nikki getting her grove on, Ali the heartbreaker, good stuff.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Well, when I say "worse", I mean in the context of moral correctness, of course. These were indeed entertaining shows, but morally about as deep as a drop of water.

What they did and didn't know has been rehashed so many times.
    We were originally told that the women knew nothing other than they were bring offered a free holiday.
    Genuine facts have become available to reveal a little more of the truth.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread