+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

She's a hottie alright.
    "That's Numberwang!"

indeed she is, fluff.

pumpkinpie, realfan1 and realfanz! nice to have you here. and thanks to pumpkinpie for the andrea insight.

pumpkinpie, realfan1, and Realfanz

pumpkinpie, please do continue to share any insights you may have on the real Andrea.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, and the two realfan dude, please do continue to share any swimsuit photos you may have as well

pumpkinpie

Andrea

Hahaha...you guys crack me up! How in the world are you finding all this stuff on Andrea. How did you figure out her last name and that she is on the Force and Miss Fulton County?? Have to say I am impressed...you are definitely resourceful.

We try to get info on all of the ladies prior to the show (or during). In this particular case, I found a reference to her cheerleading for the Force somewhere, and followed it up. It's kind of like a snag in a sweater - if you keep pulling, you can get everything.

It's always nice when people who KNOW the ladies shows up and (coherently) tells us about them from personal experience. All we have to go on is the picture, and you know how that's going to end up...

And like I said, it's always nice to find out that someone great-looking also has a good head on her shoulders (although her judgement is slightly impaired for going on the show, right?).

John is a facts and figures kind of guy and always seems to have his ittle ways of finding out info.
    He's a star.
    "That's Numberwang!"

pumpkinpie

Andrea

Well, I am highly entertained by you guys and appreciate all of the nice things you have had to say about Andrea. I know she appreciates it as well. Especially because she was approached by Fox and asked to do the show rather than her seeking them out like the majority of the women who answered casting calls. She really comtemplated if this was something she wanted to do. In the end the desire to see Europe, make some new friends and the overall experience of a lifetime won out. She and I were laughing like crazy over some of things people had to say about her today. She has a really good attitude about things people post but it is nice that you all have been pretty courteous.

LG.
    We love reality tv shows and know that the the "characters" we see on the shows are not the real people who went on the shows, so we try to keep it civil. Yes, people voice their opinions, but there are usually somebody who comes to the defense of the person on the show. Here's a hint for Andrea and the others too, we're nicer to people who actually come to the site. I know how pandering, but it's human nature to be nice to people whom you know will be reading what you write.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think we do certainly try to be a nice to people, some don't escape our occasionally acid tongues (I'm referring to Flo mainly here ), but in general we are pretty nice to the contestants.

I think anyone taking part in a reality show should probably steer clear of the shows official site as they always seem to get away with a lot more there.
    There's a lot we won't tolerate here.
    It would be great if Andrea or any of the other ladies would stop by and post with us if their contracts allow.

We're always available to do interviews too
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast