+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Andrea

LG.
    I'm horrified by the stripes, John, I'm trying to block it out of my mind. What a terrible choice of outfit, if those stripes make her look pudgy across the belly can you imagine what they'd do on a non-model woman's figure. :
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

THANK YOU JOHN FOR THE "TAP" PICTURE! That is a sweet suit! Does it mention anywhere on her website where to find the striped suit? God, I bet I could land a millionaire with that kind of suit and a go-get-em attitude!

Also, regarding the surgically enhanced comment, I quote Jack Black is saying "If I can touch them they're real to me!"

the picture IS hysterical, john. someone ripped the sleeves clean off of her shirt but the cuffs hung on for dear life!

Stripes and polka dots? No no no.

The picture is hilarious John
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    How utterly horrifying ! Now when I see her on the show, I will be expecting her to break out in an unscripted dance.

I agree Sid, she does look like Nikki Taylor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

A plastic patty.... she leaves halfway through the cat fight.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

matt19
    ??? plastic patty ???

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Aha! I finally figured out who she reminds me of in the pink swim suit picture. Adrianna La Cerva from the Sopranos! Seriously.

"They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

matt19
    It almost looks like someone pasted her head on a different body in this picture. Maybe if she lost a little around the middle Joe will keep her around in the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast