+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did the ladies REALLY not know about Joe?

Jack, I should have read this before posting that other message in the other thread. Welcome to the site. I'm glad you're able to shed some light on MJ's personality as well!

And yeah, it really seems like Fox is pushing Joe as the white knight in all this, blameless for the little lie. The effect I think it's going to have on the public is the reverse. I think Joe will end up hated, and the ladies will have plenty of defenders.

But we'll find out, starting tonight!

Sassafras Jack
    That's a risky guess, but considering the fact that they are spending time during the first episode to set-up the lie (watching Evan train to dupe these girls), I am going to have to agree with John. People can't help but hate him if they get the opportunity to watch him willingly train and plot to create this fairy tale charade.

to support this, see brian from survivor. b/c the public was allowed to see the confessionals of brian, we all knew what a snake he was... had we not seen him "playing the game", we probably would have been as duped as his tribe mates....

and now back to your regularly scheduled JM format.

Originally posted by Sassafras Jack
    That's a risky guess, but considering the fact that they are spending time during the first episode to set-up the lie (watching Evan train to dupe these girls), I am going to have to agree with John. People can't help but hate him if they get the opportunity to watch him willingly train and plot to create this fairy tale charade.
    Good point Jack.
    I think I'm going to end up despising Evan as he just seems as though he's going to enjoy the deception so much.

The only show we can make any kind of comparisson to is the Bachelor. In the second series, there were times when Aaron looked genuinely torn about the decisions he had to make. I could be wrong, but I just don't think Evan will be the same.

Sassafras Jack
    I may end up eating my words. I just saw Evan on Regis and Kelly. He was really funny! I thought he was very genuine. Unfortunately, they didn't ask him how he felt about lying to all of those girls on national television.

The way Kelly was going on and on about how funny she thought this show was going to be, I don't think either one of them wanted to turn the interview into serious questioning.

I don't think they ever really do Jack.
    They're not exactly hard-hitting interviewers.

I just find it hard to think of Evan as being a nice, genuine guy considering the stunt he pulled on the ladies.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Hmmmmm......starting already, I feel the tide turning and the public is starting to get behind the ladies and hate the guy. this starts just a little sooner than I expected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234