+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the ladies REALLY not know about Joe?

Good info Sher! Thanks.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

GLITZ
    so you think he proposes to the final girl (if she doesn't dump him)?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I don't know
    Does he fess up ,wait for the reaction, then propose?
    or
    Does he propose, put the big rock on the hand, and then fess up ?
    interesting
    He could also propose and pretend like nothing is different, until they get back to the states.

Oh, I'm sure we'll get reaction on camera
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    If you take another look at the "Big Choice" casting call, you will see that the call for ladies is almost the same as the call for men. It doesn't say anything about looking for "one" man. This call could have been a bachelorette type show or a show with an equal number of guys and gals. None-the-less, it is still a casting call for a reality tv show and all of those that went, knew it was a Fox show and it could get sleezy. In defense of the girls, the trip to an international destination and the experience that goes with it may have been the kicker to sign up. They knew it was reality tv but they didn't know it was going to be twisted. And I still think there is another twist played on the audience like many of you have already said. Just haven't figured it out yet.
    All That Arises...Passes Away......
    Don't Think About It......I said don't think about it.

Are you trying to tell me that the women weren't just going about their regular business when some guy brandishing hundred dollar bills and plane tickets jumed out from behind a bush and offered them a "no strings attached" holiday to France?

The casting call tells the ladies they have found one guy who wants to get married, but the call for the guys says they have found one woman.

I think Fox is guilty of misrepresenting the show to the women involved. I wonder how far into the process they knew they what was going on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

GLITZ
    no fluff...your resources or info is diff. from what i've read. Who knows which one is right, but this is the earlier one I found:
    "Fox and Rocket Science Laboratories are conducting a nationwide search for attractive, intelligent, outgoing men and women who are ready for a serious relationship. FEMALES: 24-32 female. If you're a single woman age 24-32 open to the idea of finding love in a romatic foreign location, we want to hear from you! We've found a great guy who is searching for the love of his life! He's rich, handsome, and ready to settle down. You must be available to travel internationally in October 2002." Doesn't say anything about wanting to marry someone or whether the supposed guy is a millionaire or not.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    If she'll give us the inside scoop: ask mellissa jo's mom, she's been defending her in here.

So what's the story? did they know or not?

JR.
    He's rich
    That pretty much sums it up right there.

I think "rich, handsome, and ready to settle down" pretty much covers the millionaire/marriage thing. I mean these days, I wouldn't consider anyone with a net worth less than a million "rich", and "ready to settle down" implies marriage, or at the very least, a serious relationship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast