+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary

Mary

[img]images/user/joe_m_mary.jpg[/img]
    Aside from the skirt issues, I really like Mary as well. I think she's extremely cute, and I hope she makes it.

She has a really sweet face.
    The skirt could do with being a little less revealing but some people are just cute enough to carry that off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh my! This is a tasty little tart. She's got a shot if she isn't a complete biatch. Of course, she looks like she is a bit shorter, which may be an issue for the taller Joe Millionaire.

FORT Newbie
    I think you are on to something there ItsPat. Perhaps the focus should be on the taller ladies. It is difficult to tell by the photos which ones are the tallest. To me it looks like Gretchen, Sarah, Zora, Dana and Melissa W. Any thoughts or comments?
    All That Arises...Passes Away......
    Don't Think About It......I said don't think about it.

why would height matter?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Why would height matter? Spoken like a true short person! (I jest because I love.) It's a pain in the back for tall folks to date short persons. Literally, it's a pain with all the bending over and all. And sometimes it takes more work to line up all the pieces correctly during other activities (wink, wink - say no more.) I myself would never date a person under 6'13" tall. However, height is not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. If this Mary girl is hot, has a good attitude, a great sense of humor and isn't an idiot, she could be a midget and still be worth the time.

I know we don't have a lot to go on from this pictre, but I think Mary has a definite twinkle in her eye.
    I think she could be one of the stars of the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I hope she makes it too. I hate it when all of the finalists look like they could be sisters of each other.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

There's something about Mary...

She is my favorite.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

i like diversity in the ladies' looks as well, but am not surprised when a man chooses a bunch of women that look as though they could be related. he's choosing according to his "type" appearance wise instead of the personalities. understandable since he doesn't really know the women outside of their appearances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast