+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reminder: Posting etiquette

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Reminder: Posting etiquette

A reminder to all posters:

People on reality tv are fair game for cynical commentary but name calling of the other members goes against the philosophy of this site.

Making fun of reality tv contestants = fine
    Making fun of other members = not acceptable

The FORT is pretty easygoing, but we will not tolerate flaming or baiting.

When registering with the FORT and clicking on the "agree" button, you agreed to the following conditions:

You warrant that you will behave in a responsible manner. We encourage a friendly atmosphere, and won't tolerate spam, personal attacks, or posts which are disrespectful of our staff. We also strongly encourage keeping posts on-topic, in each of the numerous forums we have. Please act like a responsible adult.

The staff of Fans of Reality TV have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, although we have no responsibility to.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

SuperJude™
    [sarcasm]You suck you opinionated freak! Stop enforcing your lame pathetic rules on me!!![/sarcasm]

Actually yeah I agree in the context of what this site is. Coming from the gaming/hacking/p2p community as I do, every site I ever go to has some sort of this behavior and trust me, I post here because it is a nice respite from the things I usually have to deal with. Of course then, in those cases, pissing somebody off means a cashed pc or a downed website.

Really there is no need to diss eachother for our opinions, this just is not that type of site and I hope it never becomes that. You feel tough and wanna see how tough you really are, then I can link you to a couple places that would make you rethink your ideas of spouting off on the internet.

If not enjoy this site for what it is. And what it is rocks or I would not post here. I showed this site to a buddy and he said "man could you imagine what you could do with a site like that?"

My reply was yeah sure you could flame and whatever by why?

This site is all about in depth discussion concerning shows we like and the people on them. And it rocks. Sit back, enjoy, and don't flame your sitemates. We are all posting here cause we like this show or that.

-SJ™

+ Reply to Thread