+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Vidcaps from Commercials

The perfect ending of this show (in my opinion) would be for him to completely fall for one of the women, have her be beautiful, intelligent, funny, and already rich and then spurn him on TV, not because he's not rich, but because he's a jerk (if he is one of course )
    I think this is a very possible ending, cali. Employing an evolutionary biology "microscope" to examine these sort of relations, I don't think it is unusual for women with money to want to marry someone with even more money/power. Wealthy men on the other hand, tend to go for a younger, beautiful woman, or women.

This woman has a hot house flower Spanish Contessa look about her: if there is a rich one, my guess is that it is her. She is also the most attractive, to me, of the vidcaps I have seen on this thread. Joe Millionaire: a big, swarthy guy--OK, he's a half-click off from being a male model, so he may not meet our 'unrealistic' television expectations re facial features, but in person, he may have lots of charisma, pheromones, etc. Combined with the lux-ed out chateau envirions, he will won't even have to put out an effort to seduce the gals, he may even have to have his staff pull the extra ones off of him before retiring, or should I say repairing, to the bed room. This is going to be a great study of human nature. Too bad that several episodes--several different Joe Millionaires, in different chateaus--weren't filmed simultaneously.
    Last edited by Tuluminous; 01-01-2003 at 01:15 PM.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    Faux or real, the coat actually looks pretty tatty.

Am I the only one here who doesn't find "Joe" remotely physically attractive?
    I thought he was ok to begin with, but after seeing some of the commercials his stubble and greasy curls aren't doing anything for me.
    I just saw a commercial (that had him in it) for the first time today.
    He does absolutely nothing for me either...

ETA: (that had him in it)
    Last edited by BravoFan; 01-01-2003 at 08:34 PM.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Originally posted by Tuluminous
    This is going to be a great study of human nature.
    Actually, this would be the one and only reason for me to ever watch this show!

I agree, Mod!

I actually don't need an 'excuse' to watch this one- all my (female) friends think that this (and the Bachelorette) is the best reality show premise ever.

FORT Newbie
    THATS MY DAUGHTER IN PIC #4 MELISSA JO- YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE RIGHT NOW!!

Sassafras Jack
    That's also MoJo in pic #2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456