+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vidcaps from Commercials

It's pretty hard to tell these days whether any fur you see is real or faux. But I'm in no position to judge, because I torture small animals for pleasure. Oh wait, I mean I eat meat and wear leather.

But neither I or my wife own anything fur, except the monster mutt getting in my way under my desk.

he's a cute mutt!

but you are right... there is a lot of faux fur out there that would look quite real on film.

LG.
    Yes, it could be a faux fur, but do you want some kook to run at you with a can of spraypaint because you're wearing a convincing fake? Like it or not, there is a risk of becoming part of political statement if you wear a fur or a convincing fax in public these days. My mother in law wears her fur to formal events and offered to leave it to me if I want it later as her vegetarian daughter won't have any part of it, but I said no thanks. When I was a kid in the country we had a neighbor who raised animals for fur. Mink stink, as we could smell it when the wind was blowing from that direction, but it wasn't much worse than the hog farmers in the other direction. One time an artic fox got loose and came to our house and hung out with our dogs for a couple days (and shared their food) before we figured out what it was, cute little thing, beautiful long white fur and much smaller than our German Shepherd and Golden Retriever. We thought it was a dog because it seems so domestic, but should have figured out it was a fox because it didn't look like any dog breed we'd ever seen before. I dunno, that sort of turned me off to the idea of wearing fur myself.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Faux or real, the coat actually looks pretty tatty.

Am I the only one here who doesn't find "Joe" remotely physically attractive?
    I thought he was ok to begin with, but after seeing some of the commercials his stubble and greasy curls aren't doing anything for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    I thought he was ok to begin with, but after seeing some of the commercials his stubble and greasy curls aren't doing anything for me.
    Nope, I with you fluff. Not my style at all..... imo, he has no style at all.

There's a short interview with "Joe" in next week's TV Guide. He says he applied on a whim, and that even though he felt bad fooling the ladies, it was all in fun.

I'm not terribly impressed with the guy, personally. He looks pretty weaselly to me. At best, he looks like he could be in a JC Penney catalog shoot.

LG.
    Joe doesn't do anything for me either Fluff.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think that weasel attitude was a necessary component for the Joe character.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think it has to be Bill.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    Faux or real, the coat actually looks pretty tatty.

I'm with you Fluff. Dirty or Clean he does nothing for me, I think he looks slightly like an ape, someting about how his forehead and eyes are. I would turn him down on looks alone if I was one of these chicks.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast