+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vidcaps from Commercials

FORT Fanatic
    This is the best I can do. Let me know if you guys figure out which girl is which...

ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I'll have to go look through the picture thread again. I must say though, that in the 4th picture it doesn't look like she's really ready to kiss him

I think it was Fluff who said something akin to this guy being slimey just for agreeing to do the show. I am inclined to agree. He gets all these women vying for his attention, a free trip, plenty of kisses and who knows what else, and he knows he's scamming them from the get go.

The perfect ending of this show (in my opinion) would be for him to completely fall for one of the women, have her be beautiful, intelligent, funny, and already rich and then spurn him on TV, not because he's not rich, but because he's a jerk (if he is one of course )
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    Originally posted by cali
    I think it was Fluff who said something akin to this guy being slimey just for agreeing to do the show. I am inclined to agree. He gets all these women vying for his attention, a free trip, plenty of kisses and who knows what else, and he knows he's scamming them from the get go.
    Cali
    Another interesting different twist would be to give her $1M and then just wave goodbye to the guy without her having to "choose" him or not! hehe

LG.
    NowNow, thanks for the info about the clothes to bring. It's super to have so many insights into the show.

Snow clothes, um, ok, I guess you could wear fur in the snow, but doesn't it reek if it gets wet. I dunno, I've never owned fur, but moisture doesn't do marvelous things for leather. Ski wear sounds more appropriate. That's what most of the women on Bachelorettes in Alaska brought along, but then again, they were going to meet lumberjacks, not millionaires.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Based upon the comments I am reading, this will certainly be a show that spurs some conflicting opinions...

Certainly he is a jerk to agree to do it, that is why I think there has to be huge incentive for him in the end. Nevertheless there is no getting around the reality that some of these women are going to fall for the trap, and sadly, that makes them no better than Joe in my humble opinion.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The 4th picture is definitely Melissa Jo.

LG.
    This show has what, 6 episodes? How many do you think he'll have to eliminate at the end of the first show, 10? The Bachelor usually has to eliminate half, right, but he has a bigger starting field. I was thinking if he eliminates 10 then the shots of the women he's kissing here are likely going to make it to the next round. Unlike on The Bachelor, women who get dismissed are given jewelry of increasing value on this show, so there is some incentive to stick around and also for Joe to keep women he'd rather reward more than the others. Hmmm, very curious.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by cali

The perfect ending of this show (in my opinion) would be for him to completely fall for one of the women, have her be beautiful, intelligent, funny, and already rich and then spurn him on TV, not because he's not rich, but because he's a jerk (if he is one of course )

I love that ending Cali.
    I think the "winner" will be labeled a gold-digger, just as Fox want her to be, if she does reject him.
    I still beleive she could reject him simply because she doesn't like being lied to, money might not even be the issue for her.

LG.
    True Fluff, but not if she makes "confessional" comments about how much she digs his stuff and money while competiting her heart out to be his number 1 pick from the field of contestants. If she's that blatents, though, she deserves the gold-digger title. If not, the joke could be on Fox if the public sees her rejection as justified as you've stated the case. Interesting. I like Cali's ending.

Originally posted by NowNow
    ...The coat is reversable and looks best inside out. What else do you want to know.
    nownow, so your friend on the show is the one with the fur? i think she's quite cute! and i'm with lg... i can't comment on the fur b/c i also wear leather and eat meat. i know women that own furs and though i have never wanted one, i have no problem with them owning the coats. that being said, having fur these days will often cause an uproar, attacks and vandalism... doesn't seem worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast