+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brandy

Brandy

My early favorite to win it all is Brandy. The frumpy pic is a decoy. I'd bet money that she's a supermodel under that lumpy jacket. Plus, I really like the "girl next door" look. I'm getting a wholesome vibe from her. Of course I could be 1000% wrong, just what my "jodaar senses" are picking up.

Last edited by John; 12-15-2002 at 08:18 AM.

I agree jodaar, there is something very fishy about that picture.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Hmmmm, interesting idea.
    They certainly haven't glammed her up for this shot at all.

Still she has done better than Melissa Jo did with her publicity photo. They photographed her in front of a wall for goodness sake. Makes it look like she wasn't even at the "villa".
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm wondering if Fox just said "drop your bags and come with me" upon arrival, and some were more prepared than others. No one would really CHOOSE to have this kind of a publicity pic, right? Right?

Wow, if they told me to drop everything and come with them, they would get a tattered nightgown. I can imagine some of them being unprepared.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

jodaar, i agree. i like her. pretty face, good hair, great smile and in comfortable, casual clothes.

GLITZ
    personally, i think her pic is awful...i'm sure she's a very pretty girl buy my goodness...if your going to be on tv & be subjet to possibly taken pictures at any time... carry at least some lipstick & a hair brush...

I don't like her pic at all.They could at least have had her do some kind of flattering pose instead of just standing there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Judging from the commercials, these pix were taken as soon as they arrived. Like they were giving us a sneak peak at the girls "as they really are" before Fox dresses them up.

LG.
    I think Brandy looks fine, much preferable than if she had whipped off her sweater to strike some slutty pose upon first arriving at the set of the show. :rolleyes

I'll be interested to see how she is on the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast