+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Can't say I did a lot of same or opposite sex ass-grabbing in my youth, but then I've never been drunk.
    She looks as though she's having a good time to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sassafras Jack
    As charming and beautiful as she is....My guess is that she is going to be the second to last picked. I just can't imagine that FOX would give the "winner" that much airtime on the commercial.

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    MAMA ANGIE , TY FOR THE SWEET THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT MELISSA JO .I KNOW WHO U ARE !! LONG TIME NO HEAR. SHOW STARTS TOMARROW NIGHT CAN NOT WAIT! LATER, MELISSAJOS MOM
    MJM, I don't mean to come across like the FORT police or anything, but posting in all caps is the equivalent of shouting and really isn't necessary...just so you'll know...

Originally posted by Sassafras Jack
    As charming and beautiful as she is....My guess is that she is going to be the second to last picked. I just can't imagine that FOX would give the "winner" that much airtime on the commercial.
    I agree Jack.
    I think she will do well as she is striking and I think she will impress him, but I just can't see her being the final lady chosen.

Lobsterboy
    If this girl is going for her 15 minutes of fame, I hope she brings along her makeup artist. She looks horrible in all of those snapshots!

Lobsterboy.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I don't remember ever getting that bad from partying. thank god for liquor blackouts..

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by Sassafras Jack
    I was thinking the same thing, or bait to get you to watch and she is the first to go.

Sassafras Jack
    What on earth was she thinking with the big, floppy, black J.Lo hat? And why was she wearing it while swashbuckling with Evan?

And unfortunately, we begin to see some truer colors.
    "They could have easily walked to the front of the line to get their choice, and like I did of course. They got left with what they got left with and that's just not by being ambitious, like I said."

Ambition- 1. An eager or strong desire to achieve something 2. The goal so desired syns: drive, enterprise, initiative, PUSH

well bro she made it past the first round, but she did admit in a way that she cares about money.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I actually like MeliJo better than I thought I would. She did push her way in to get the "good" dress, but it was not about being nice...it was about being noticed and remembered enough to stay on the show this time around. He will get a better chance to see what each of them is like when they sling the horsiepoo next week.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread