+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Excellent find, Jack!

Sassafras Jack
    That's what hours of waiting around can bring a guy! I am sure that you poked around and found the "Hoosier Hottie" in several other pages on there.

Here are the pics I could find of her there. Pictures are copyright G.C. Gooch.

[IMG]images/user/melissa_jo_party.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/melissa_jo_party3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/melissa_jo_party4.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/melissa_jo_party2.jpg[/IMG]

She looks like she's been given a sleeping pill in the first picture. But they're all pretty decent shots.

Sassafras Jack
    no those at the bottom of the page are different.

MJ looks alot better with her mouth closed. I went to that site and it appears that MJ is grabbing/rubbing the a** of the girl in front of her with the red top. Maybe she is the type of woman who does not really want a man after all. Just a speculation.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    Feifer...

Talk about reading into things.....That is a bit unfair don't you think???

LG.
    She looks like she's just having a good time at a party, IMHO. Not that I party that much anymore, being 32 and married with a kid, but back in the day, there are probably a couple crazy pictures of me floating around. I'd better not run for office, he he. She is very pretty and I think she will be featured on the show given her airtime in the ads.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

As mentioned in the READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE thread; these shows are here for our entertainment. I am not being mean or unfair. I am just commenting on what I see. Everything is up for individual interpretation. Today, that is my interpretation.

RB, Welcome to the FORT. Grab a seat(no pun intended) and enjoy this site and the people on it. We are really a great group of people. Post often and enjoy!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

i have to say that i have a ton of pics of me clubbing like those of melissa jo above.... when you are out partying, you get close to the people in the clubs. if she was indeed grabbing the girl, i'm sure it was just a joke and doesn't elude to her sexual identity whatsoever. *not that there's anything wrong with that!*

+ Reply to Thread