+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

FORT Newbie
    MAMA ANGIE , TY FOR THE SWEET THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT MELISSA JO .I KNOW WHO U ARE !! LONG TIME NO HEAR. SHOW STARTS TOMARROW NIGHT CAN NOT WAIT! LATER, MELISSAJOS MOM

FORT Newbie

Melissajosmom

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    MAMA ANGIE , TY FOR THE SWEET THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT MELISSA JO .I KNOW WHO U ARE !! LONG TIME NO HEAR. SHOW STARTS TOMARROW NIGHT CAN NOT WAIT! LATER, MELISSAJOS MOM
    She was like a second daughter to me for ages....I will sure be watching her...she is a real sweetie....anyway i could email you or you me?

I'm really looking forward to the show starting tomorrow night too.

I find myself really rooting for the ladies now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

GLITZ
    tomorrow night at this time...the suspense & curiosity will be revealed! yipee...i think i'm gonna like this show! I hope we get to see the true Melissa Jo & ways the other girls are also. It seems like those people who post here that know Melissa Jo say she is very beautiful inside & out...let's see how FOX portrays here...I hope the same. She's very pretty & smart too...per MJ's mom...a triple major! She's got me beat.

I canm imagine Melissa Jo being the female satar of this show.
    She has been featured in all the previews I've seen.
    Whether she is Joe's final choice or not, I think she will be a very memorable part of this show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

GLITZ
    That's true fluff...either she's the Queen gold digger or the fairytale princess. I can't wait to see which and the other girls for that matter. I bet Joe had a hard time choosing the girls, or maybe FOX did it for him? Can't wait till tomorrow.

Sassafras Jack
    I definitely think that MJ is going to have plenty of airtime. She is a gorgeous woman and incredibly fun.

I think that it will be interesting to watch someone I've known vie for the attention of a complete and total stranger. And as if that's not enough of an interesting study of a person....she's doing it on national television.

GLITZ
    I think the first B&W pic of Melissa Jo on the first page is gorgeous! Her pose is very flattering & excellent accent of the Tiffany's bracelet. My husband bought me one just like it over a year ago!

Welcome, Jack! Are you also a friend of Melissa Jo? Sounds like it.

I hope it's an enjoyable experience for the ladies. The only REALLY good thing about it is that they get to spend time in France getting wined and dined, and they get jewelry of increasing value for the time they stay, unlike a stupid rose.

I just hope they don't start out with the $10 Timex watches and move up from there

Sassafras Jack
    It has been an EXTREMELY slow morning in the office. After a little bit of surfing....who do you think that is?http://home.att.net/~gcphotography/w...ID-429216.html

+ Reply to Thread