+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Originally posted by GLITZ
    sorry if I offended any members...didn't mean too...just callin' it like i see it.
    Glitz, That is just what we are doing...callin 'em like we see 'em. The entire point of reality tv is to entertain. We know it is not real life and that most of the women are not represented well. Whatever version of them makes good tv will be what we see. Those who are going purely for the adventure and not for how they will be viewed by others will have a great time and not care what we say. We are here for the entertainment value too. I hope you will give us the same chance that you want us to give each of the women on these shows. Read many posts and post often. Remember this is supposed to be fun. Enjoy yourself and make sure that your remarks can be enjoyed by others. It is just common FORT curtesy.

Wow! I still have not seen one commercial for this show. I must be watching anything but Fox.

GLITZ
    they show the commercials alot during football on sundays...that's when I always see them. "We are here for the entertainment value too" Ditto...that's why I said this is so funny...somehow my curiosity keeps drawing me back to this site. I don't watch much tv but this show looks VERY ENTERTAINING however those ladies are portrayed. I'm just a nice person, and voiced my opinion on so much negativity on these chat rooms. But, that's entertainment at its finest.

Glitz, once you get to know some of the regular members, you will see we are just a nice group of people who want to maintain a nice site. Sometimes we get into a shorthand with each other because we are so comfortable here. You are welcome to join us in having a great time. Entertain and be entertainded.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

GLITZ
    Thanks Feifer...as you can see by my 19 posts, I am a newcomer...I plan to catch up w/ you soon though...hee...hee...I'm sure i can around for more stuff to talk about once the show comes on. LOL.

Glitz, I see you've found some of our other forums. I only mention it because you say you don't watch much TV, and we do have a bunch of non-tv-related forums as well. Music, movies, sports, and a general area where pretty much everything gets discussed. A lot of our members don't even post anywhere else, just those forums.

matt19
    WOW - look at her legs! I think this one is hot! Joe better keep her a couple rounds - if he doesn't he's stupid - her pics have sex appeal! mmm yep i like this one. can't wait to see more.

Melissa Jo does have very nice legs.

She has been featured in every promo I've seen which would lead me to think she makes a "splash" on the show whether she gets to the final stages or not.
    I think she'll be entertaining to watch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    True Fluff, there are too many contestants on this show for the "early outs" to get much attention, so the ads and episodes will focus in on a couple "key players" to engage the viewers in the drama of the show. Looks like Melissa Jo will be in the mix and not an early exit.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

As Melissa Jo wants to get into tv in some way. this could be a great opportunity for her to showcase herself.

I don't know why, but I get the feeling she will have had a lot of fun with the whole experience.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Melissa Jo

Melissa Jo is indeed a wonderful young lady....she and my daughter were friends and lived across the street from each other, and certainly not in the best area of Indianapolis...She has done excellent and I for one am very proud of her...GO RED!!!! She is as sweet and real as anyone one of those other ladies on this show...down to earth gal....

+ Reply to Thread