+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Sleeping with George W

Re: Re: why are some of you so cruel??

Originally posted by lol_its_fun
    " On air, many of the women's jaws dropped when told of the $50-million inheritance at a group meeting"..... and then they were so excited? Why? :rolleyes
    Exactly! And ... if anyone has a tape they can confirm this ... the host said something like "you're aware that Evan is very wealthy, but you may not know just HOW wealthy." So ... clearly they had been told this was a rich man. Maybe they didn't know it was 50 million dollars, but they certainly knew he was a "millionaire" type.

I have it on TiVo Eden, and you have it word for word. The ladies knew he was wealthy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

GLITZ
    I THINK MOJO'S GONNA MAKE IT! HER PERSONALITY COMES ACROSS AS DETERMINED TO EITHER FIND HER MAN OR HER FAME! GO MOJO!

Re: Re: Re: why are some of you so cruel??

Originally posted by Eden
    Exactly! And ... if anyone has a tape they can confirm this ... the host said something like "you're aware that Evan is very wealthy, but you may not know just HOW wealthy." So ... clearly they had been told this was a rich man. Maybe they didn't know it was 50 million dollars, but they certainly knew he was a "millionaire" type.
    I totally missed that, very interesting.

carebear
    I don't think Mel-Jo is drop dead gorgeous, but she is pretty. she can be a spokesmodel, but not a supermodel. anyway, joe is a little bit more deeper than that, i think (and hope). she's already on my pick list for getting the boot this next week. but that is an interesting point. the host said, you don't know 'how wealthy'. maybe 'how wealthy' does not necessarily mean 'more wealthy than you think'. maybe it's less, or wealthy in 'non-material things' like personality!

I saw a post that Mary (sunglasses-wearing girl who was eliminated) made on another site where she said "we knew before we left that it was 20 women, 1 guy, it took place in France, and the guy was 'very, very rich'."

I love Mary, that lady is telling it like it is and dispelling all the pre-show "we didn't know anything" crap.
    "That's Numberwang!"

chuckie

melissa jos beauty!!

she is so beautiful omg!!! i hope she gets picked again to continue. fox was making her look bad i bet shes not a mean greedy girl at all. looks like she has great personality a fun going person.

I really don't think they've made her look too bad so far.
    She seems nice enough.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would disagree with the idea that Fox is making her look bad.

I would guess that she had nearly as much camera time as all the other women combined, and generally they showed her in favorable light... compared to Heidi at least. Anything negative associated with her would be due to her own comments.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread