+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Well, at least melissajosmom and the evil twin melissajosmom have poor grammer and bad spelling in common.

Sometimes I wonder if giving computers to 12 year olds is such a good idea.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I still say that based on the breasts, MOJO is a my top contender (Invisigoth boob postulate). Add to that her catty attitutude (would that be catitude?) and this girl is destined for the final Evan confessional. I wonder how she will handle being shown as a goldigging skank. The truth hurts.

I would not call her a diamond in the rough, but maybe a charcoal in the rough.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sassafras Jack
    If being cruel to other FORT members is grounds for banishment. What about filling in truths?

In (mild) defense of Mojo, I just interviewed Andrea Phillips. (It was lengthy. She was wonderful. Answered EVERY ONE of my questions. And gave me some interesting info, which you'll see as soon as I can transcribe the baby.)

Anyway...

She said that Melissa Jo was one of a very few, possibly the ONLY girl, that really liked Evan. I asked her to play matchmaker - not PREDICT or SPOIL because we did not discuss the outcome - who would make the best couple. She said Mojo and Evan, with Dana being a close second.

So, seeking fame, a free trip, whatever it is, Melissa Jo seemed to sincerely care for good 'ole Evan.

(And by the way, most of the girls did not believe he was wealthy.)

Originally posted by rdaugherty

Before seeing episode one, I would had said that it is easy after the fact to try to claim that.

But, frankly I am not convinced that Evan can pull this off, so I would not be too surprised to see some of the ladies figure it out.

However, if MoJo figured it out, then her supposed feelings will directly conflict with her statements in the first show about money being a part of her ideal man.

I guess we will need to see what really happens.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

ok that last post by mellisajosmom is exactly word for word the same post by bambisrealmom in the bambi thread. Someone is pulling a lot of chains today.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by rdaugherty
    In (mild) defense of Mojo, I just interviewed Andrea Phillips. (It was lengthy. She was wonderful. Answered EVERY ONE of my questions. And gave me some interesting info, which you'll see as soon as I can transcribe the baby.)

Anyway...

She said that Melissa Jo was one of a very few, possibly the ONLY girl, that really liked Evan. I asked her to play matchmaker - not PREDICT or SPOIL because we did not discuss the outcome - who would make the best couple. She said Mojo and Evan, with Dana being a close second.

So, seeking fame, a free trip, whatever it is, Melissa Jo seemed to sincerely care for good 'ole Evan.

Where did Andrea go after she was asked to leave the castle?
    She had spent about a day with Melissa Jo before she was booted and even if MoJo is booted very soon and meets up with the other ladies somewhere, how would Andrea know for certain that this person she had only just met was telling the truth about liking Evan?

I think it's easy for Andrea to try and be wise after the event and say most of the girls didn't think he was wealthy.
    I bet the first lot who were booted did, it was the subsequent "losers" joining them wherever they were sequestered that had actually spent some time with Evan who put that idea into their heads I imagine.

Very good of Andrea to give the interview, but by saying none of the women really liked him anyway and that they didn't think he was wealthy it does apear that she is trying to cover for the fact that they were duped by Fox.

I guess time will tell if any of the ladies got any inkling that he wasn't being totally honest with them.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    SJack - thanks for the insight. If she truly does care for Evan, as I said before , it will come out. If the editing is like Bachelor, they are usually pretty straightforward about that part.

I think they will want to show any footage where any of the ladies express an interest in Joe because it will play into their big surprise ending so much more.
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol_its_fun

Re: why are some of you so cruel??

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    john- yes iam melissas mother i think i know what my kids names are. you tell me what my daughter did on that show that was so bad?? i dont see anything. she went there and had a good time. if they would have asked 20 men to go to france i dont think they would turn it down do you?
    " On air, many of the women's jaws dropped when told of the $50-million inheritance at a group meeting"..... and then they were so excited? Why? :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread